Download Yogasana Information in Marathi PDF
You can download the Yogasana Information in Marathi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Yogasana Information | योगासन माहिती मराठी in Marathi PDF|
|No. of Pages||116|
|File size||2.8 MB|
|Date Added||Jun 21, 2022|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
Yogasana Information in Marathi
Although there is no written evidence of the origin of yoga, it is believed that yoga originated in our country. The 2000-year-old “Yoga Sutras”, written by Indian sage Patanjali on the philosophy of yoga, is considered a complete guide to mind and emotion control and spiritual development.
Yoga originated as an ancient practice in India dating back to 3000 BC. Can be traced up to. Figures / postures of yogasanas are found carved on the rock in the Indus Valley, showing the original postures and methods of yoga. The Yoga Sutras are the oldest written record of yoga and one of the oldest texts in existence. It provides a framework for all modern formulations. Yoga was developed to establish harmony between the heart and the soul on the path of divine knowledge.
At the same time, it has been found that yoga has been shown to treat many ailments, such as diabetes and hypertension, and to help reduce physical injuries and chronic pain. Yoga has helped to cure many ailments. And as yoga has grown outside of India and in many different cultures, the practice has been transformed into teaching and tools in many different schools. Let us know what is the status of yoga in India and how.
Yoga in India – International Yoga Day
- International Yoga Day started in India on 21st June 2015. The resolution passed by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) was approved and it was proposed to celebrate 21st June as International Yoga Day.
- Now the question arises why only June 21? The answer is – June 21 is the biggest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and has special significance in many parts of the world, so the Hon’ble Prime Minister suggested this day.
- On this day, yoga lovers started celebrating the day not only in India but all over the world. The day starts with a grand yoga camp and then wishes each other a happy yoga day.
- Following the 2018 yoga session, the officials presented the Guinness World Record Certificate which states,
Types Of Yoga Poses In Marathi
Modern yoga has evolved with a focus on exercise, strength, flexibility, and breathing. It helps to improve physical and mental health. There are many styles of yoga and no style is more honest or superior to others. The different types and styles of yoga include the following. The main yoga types are as follows.
- ‘Jnana Yoga’ or Philosophy
- ‘Bhakti Yoga’ or the path of devotional bliss
- ‘Karma Yoga’ or the path of happy action
- Yoga “includes a variety of exercises and methods
Leave a Reply