Download Vivah Panchami Puja Vidhi Hindi PDF
You can download the Vivah Panchami Puja Vidhi Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Vivah Panchami Puja Vidhi Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||420 KB|
|Date Added||Nov 28, 2022|
Vivah Panchami Puja Vidhi Overview
The festival of Vivah Panchami is considered very important in Hinduism. This day is considered very auspicious for those people who are facing any kind of obstacles in their marriage. Such people should observe fast and worship Lord Shri Ram and Mother Sita on the day of Vivah Panchami.
This removes the obstacles coming in marriage. Along with this, the desired life partner is obtained. Not only this, if married people keep this fast with full devotion, then all the problems in their married life will gradually end. If Ramcharitmanas is recited at home on the day of Vivah Panchami, then happiness and peace remains in the house.
- First of all, after taking a bath, remember Lord Shri Ram and Mother Sita and take a vow of fasting in your mind.
- After this sprinkle Ganga water on a post and spread a red or yellow colored cloth and install the idol of Lord Rama and Mother Sita.
- Wear yellow clothes to Lord Ram and red clothes to Mother Sita.
- After this, worship them with Roli, Akshat, flowers, incense and lamp etc.
- Offer Prasad and read the story of Vivah Panchami.
- After this do 1, 5, 7 or 11 rounds of ‘Om Janaki Vallabhai Namah’ mantra.
- After this do aarti with love.
- After worship, pray to remove the troubles in your life.
- After this feed Prasad to the whole house.
Vivah Panchami is celebrated as the marriage festival of Lord Rama and Sita. On this day there is a ritual of worshiping Lord Rama and Mother Sita. According to religious belief, worshiping Lord Shri Ram and Mother Sita on the day of Vivah Panchami with rituals removes obstacles in marriage and gives a suitable life partner. By performing worship rituals on this day, the married life of married people becomes happy. Special events are organized on Vivah Panchami especially in Ayodhya and Nepal and the festival of Vivah Panchami is celebrated grandly.