Download Uttarakhand Swarozgar Yojana Loan Form PDF
You can download the Uttarakhand Swarozgar Yojana Loan Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Uttarakhand Swarozgar Yojana Loan Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||147 KB|
|Date Added||Nov 20, 2022|
Uttarakhand Swarozgar Yojana Overview
More recently, the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand has launched the ‘Self-Employment Loan Scheme’ for the unemployed youth of the state. During the Corona period, a large number of migrant workers / laborers / workers from other states have returned to their respective homes. Now they neither have employment nor enough resources to do any business or business of their own. That’s why the government is providing them loans to provide self-employment in their district itself. This loan will be given for animal husbandry/poultry under NABARD scheme. The eligible person will have to submit the duly filled application form prescribed for this.
- Detailed Project Report
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of Educational Qualification (if any)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Divyaang Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate of Uttarakhand
- Certified copy of Ration Card
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years at the time of application.
- There is no specified minimum educational qualification requirement.
- Under this scheme, finance facility would be available for service and business sector industry.
- Applicant or unit should not be a defaulter of any Nationalized Bank / Financial Institution/ Co-operative Bank or Institution etc.
- The applicant or any single member of his family shall be benefited only once under the scheme.
- All the applicants would be selected as per the viability of received applications on First Come First Serve (FCFS) basis.
- For benefit of beneficiaries of special category, applicant will have to produce SC / ST, minority, OBC, ex-servicemen, women and disability certificate to get business loans under special category.
- The applicant must have not availed benefits from any self-employment scheme of the Government of India or the State Government in last 5 years.