Download Uttarakhand Shadi Anudan Yojana Form PDF
You can download the Uttarakhand Shadi Anudan Yojana Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Uttarakhand Shadi Anudan Yojana Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||36 KB|
|Date Added||Nov 9, 2022|
Uttarakhand Shadi Anudan Yojana Overview
Uttarakhand government provides grant-in-aid amount for the marriage of daughters of their state. The state government provides financial assistance of Rs 50,000 for the marriage of girls. So that poor parents can get help in the marriage of girls from poor families. Under the marriage grant scheme, the government provides the benefit of this scheme to the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe people. For which the annual income of the family should be less than Rs 15000 by the government.
The main objective of Beti Shaadi Anudan Yojana is that, the proportion of girls in the state is continuously decreasing. To do the same, the Government of Uttarakhand has started Beti Shadi Anudan Yojana 2023. Under the scheme, the government has given the first priority to those people. Those who are living below the poor line. Under this scheme, the state government provides grant to the beneficiary family for the marriage of two girls. To take advantage of the scheme, you have to download the Beti Shadi Anudan PDF Form.
- The annual income of the applicant should be Rs 56,460 in urban area and Rs 46,080 in rural area.
- Applicants getting old age, widow, socialist and handicapped pension do not need income certificate.
- It is necessary for the applicants of SC-ST category to mention the serial number of the caste certificate issued online by the Tehsil.
- In the application made for marriage, the age of the daughter should be 18 years or more on the date of marriage.
- After the death of the husband, preference will be given to destitute women and handicapped applicants. The marriage of two daughters in a family will get a grant.
- Income and caste certificate should be issued by Tehsildar
- copy of family register of bride and groom
- Marriage card / marriage certificate from village head
- a joint photo of the couple