Download Uttarakhand Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF
You can download the Uttarakhand Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Uttarakhand Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||742 KB|
|Date Added||Nov 9, 2022|
Uttarakhand Kisan Credit Card Overview
Uttarakhand Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF | Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card scheme has been started by the central government for the farmers. Which has now been implemented in Uttarakhand also. Through which loans will be made available to the poor farmers of the state in the form of financial assistance at low interest rates so that the farmers of the state can easily buy advanced types of seeds and tools useful for farming. This is a very useful scheme for small and marginal farmers of Uttarakhand. The farmers of the state will no longer have to face financial constraints in buying tools, improved seeds, and pesticides for farming.
To make it easier for farmers to take loans, the Government of India had launched the Kisan Credit Card scheme in the year 1998. Under this, the cardholder farmer can take a loan of up to Rs 3 lakh from any bank with low interest rate. The farmer is also given a rebate of 3 percent in interest rates to repay the loan within one year. With the help of KCC, farmers are exempted from the high interest rates of regular loans given by banks as the interest rate for KCC starts from less than 2% and averages from 4%. With the help of this scheme, farmers can repay their loan based on the period of harvesting of their crop for which the loan was given.
- Families who are individuals or joint borrowers of cultivable land and are engaged in farming or allied activities.
- Individual land owners as well as cultivators.
- Tenant farmers, oral leases, and sharers of cultivable land.
- Self Help Groups or Joint Liability Groups, which are formed by shareholder or tenant farmers.
- The person applying for the Kisan card should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 75 years as on the end of the loan tenure.
- The farmers applying for KCC should be under the jurisdiction of the given bank.
- The farmer should not already have any other bank loan.
- Duly filled and signed application form.
- Identity Proof (like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID etc.).
- Address Proof (like PAN, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Utility Bill from preceding three months, Ration Card, etc.)
- Property registration document / land document.
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Bank Savings Account Details (Linked to Aadhaar Number).
- and any other document (if required by the bank).