Download UP PCS Syllabus 2022 Hindi PDF
You can download the UP PCS Syllabus 2022 Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||UP PCS Syllabus 2022 Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||8|
|File size||439 KB|
|Date Added||Oct 20, 2022|
|Language||Hindi & English|
UP PCS Syllabus 2022 Overview
Every year lakhs of students appear for RPSC RAS exam with a dream to join Rajasthan State Services. RPSC RAS Syllabus 2022 is released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Through RPSC RAS exam candidates are selected as public servants in the state for many posts like Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS), Rajasthan Taxation Service (RTS), Deputy Collector DSP, etc.
The syllabus for both the stages of the UPPSC PCS exam- Preliminary and Main, has been released by the UPPSC. UPPSC PCS Exam Syllabus helps candidates in preparing for UPPSC PCS Exam. With the help of UPPSC PCS Syllabus 2022 candidates can make strategy and plan for UP PCS exam.
- There will be two compulsory papers in the preliminary examination of PCS and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Regional Forest Officer.
- Both these question papers will have to be answered on the OMR-sheet.
- Each question paper of UPPSC PCS and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Regional Forest Officer Preliminary Examination will be of 200 marks and 2 hours will be given to solve each question paper.
- Both the papers of UPPSC PCS and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Regional Forest Officer Preliminary Examination will be objective type and multiple choice type.
- Paper I will have 150 questions and Paper II will have 100 questions.
- The first question paper of the preliminary examination will be held from 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
- The second question paper of the preliminary examination will be held from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
- Paper II of Preliminary Examination will be qualifying in which it is mandatory for the candidate to obtain minimum 35% marks.
|general Hindi||150 marks|
|General Studies First Question Paper||200 marks|
|General Studies II Question Paper||200 marks|
|General Studies III Question Paper||200 marks|
|General Studies IV Question Paper||200 marks|
- life science
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Political Science and International Relations
- civil engineering
- mechanical engineering
- electrical engineering
- English literature
- Urdu Literature
- Hindi literature
- Sanskrit literature
- commerce and accounting
- public administration
- medical science