Download UP ITI Admission Application Form PDF
You can download the UP ITI Admission Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||UP ITI Admission Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|Date Added||Oct 8, 2022|
UP ITI Admission Application Form Overview
A lot of people are unemployed nowadays, because there is a shortage of jobs. One reason for this is the high population in our country. With a lack of available jobs, you have to be more and more qualified and capable to get hired. If students are given a solid education early on, they should be able to succeed later on in life. ITI is one such field where one can do ITI course according to his qualification, after which job prospects increase.
People often get confused between ITI and IIT. This is because only the position of I is different in both the words. Well, there is a big difference between the two. Suppose both are related to technical field. But where IIT is a premier technology institute that teaches research-oriented things like B.Tech, M.Tech, and Ph.D. Whereas ITI is a training institute, where more attention is given to practical than theory subjects. In which training is provided in engineering and non-engineering technical areas.
Important information related to the admission process:
- Before enrolling in an ITI course, it’s important to get all the information you need.
- Candidates can apply online for the position in question on the official website of the necessary department in each state.
- Candidates should be 10th and 12th standard for admission. However, 8th standard students can also take up some specific subjects.
- As per the regulations of the concerned department, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of which seat allotment will be done.
- Keep all your original documents ready which will be verified before admission.
- Different courses last for different durations, some will take up to 6 months, and some longer. Some only take a year, or two.
- Take the time to read all instructions before applying. Any changes after your initial application will not be possible.
- Once you have completed your seat allotment, report to your allotted college without delay.
- Applicant must have passed High School Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- He/she should be at least 14 years of age as on 1st August 2022.
- Candidates appearing in high school in the year 2022 will also be eligible to apply for UP ITI.
- Applying candidates must be physically fit while applying for the exam.
- Other eligibility criteria are as follows –
|Fitter||Passed Class 12 with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology stream|
|Electrician||Passed Class 12 with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology stream|
|Turner||Passed Class 12 with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology stream|
|Mechanist||Passed Class 12 with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology stream|
|Mechanic tractor||Class 10 with science|
|Instrument mechanic||Passed Class 12 with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology stream|
- Application letter
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- General residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Character Certificate