Download UP EWS Certificate Application Form PDF
You can download the UP EWS Certificate Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|UP EWS Certificate Application Form PDF
|No. of Pages
|Oct 8, 2022
UP EWS Certificate Application Form Overview
Uttar Pradesh government is providing 10% reservation to the general caste people of its state. For which “UP EWS Certificate (Uttar Pradesh Economically Weaker Sections Certificate)” has to be created. Uttar Pradesh government provides EWS certificate to the economically poor people. So that they can be given reservation in government schemes and government services. To create the UP EWS Certificate Format, we have to fill the UP EWS Application Form, which is only for the general caste people. Here we will provide you the information of EWS certificate application form for general or upper caste people.
|UP EWS Certificate Form
|citizens of the state
The EWS certificate is issued to the persons belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category of the society. EWS certificate is like an income certificate and should not be confused with caste certificate. On the basis of EWS certificate, a person can avail 10% reservation for EWS category in government jobs and higher educational institutions across the country. To get all the information related to Uttar Pradesh EWS certificate in detail, read our article carefully till the end.
- Aadhaar Card
- ID proof
- Affidavit/Self Declaration
- Land/property documents
- Residential Proof / Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Other relevant documents
Income and asset certificates will be valid for a specific period. The validity of the EWS certificate is decided by the designated authority of the states. However, the validity of the EWS certificate is generally one year from the date of issue. Before using the EWS certificate for the purpose of admission or recruitment, applicants must check whether the income certificate is valid or not. For more details on the validity of the certificate, the individual must be contacted by the issuing authority of the concerned State/UT. should contact.
Steps to Apply the Application form:
Application for issuance of EWS certificate can be submitted online or offline. It completely depends on the state government. For online application, you have to visit the official website of the issuing authority and select the relevant link and proceed as per the given instructions. Here we will provide the Uttar Pradesh EWS Certificate Application Form through which citizens can easily apply.
- If you want to get the UP EWS Certificate Application Form, then for that you have to click on the link given below.
- By clicking here the application form will open in front of you. download it –
- After downloading the form, take a print out of it and fill all the information asked in the form clearly.
- After filling the information, you have to attach the required documents sought in it and submit the form to the office of the concerned department.
- After the submission of the form, your certificate will be issued by the concerned authorities after checking your application.