Download Union Budget 2022 PDF
You can download the Union Budget 2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Samvidhan Sanshodhan List Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|Date Added||Dec 27, 2022|
Union Budget 2022 Overview
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman will be laid on the table of Parliament on February 1, 2022. The upcoming Union Budget 2023 is going to be very special. The main reason for this will be the government’s special attention on corona infection and improvement in the agriculture sector. So that every village, poor can be developed. And the rapidly rising inflation can be stopped. Due to low GDP growth, the economy has suffered a lot. Due to which, according to the experts of the infrastructure and energy sector, the government is not increasing the tax much this year. The year 2023 budget has been considered as a budget with more focus on infrastructure. So that the country can move fast towards self-reliance on economic basis.
|Article name||Union Budget 2022 PDF|
|Presented||Nirmala Sitharaman ji|
|Introduced in parliament||on February 1, 2022|
|will apply||April 2022|
|Speciality||Total expenses for the year|
- In 2023, the national highway network will be expanded to 25,000 km, 20 thousand crores will be given,
- Railways to develop efficient logistics for small farmers and enterprises, ‘one station, one product’ scheme to help local product supply chain.
- Under the PM Gati Shakti Abhiyan, 100 cargo terminals will be developed in the next few years.
- LIC’s IPO will come soon,
- 400 Vande Bharat trains will be made in the next 3 years.
- Railway will expand on PPP model,
- 60 lakh jobs will be given under Make in India,
- 80 lakh PM houses will be built,
- Separate arrangements will be made for North East, 1500 crores will be given,
- Border villages will be included in the Vibrant Villages programme.
- E-Vidya Yojana started, 30% tax on earning from crypto currency and many other announcements have been made.
- Also, no change was made in the income tax slab. The government has announced several schemes for farmers and startups.
- And according to the plan, LIC will be disinvested. For which there is complete preparation to bring IPO of LIC.
Part of Budget
Due to corona infection where a people had to face many problems. On the other hand, the government also had to go through very bad economic conditions. The growth rate of the country has slowed down a lot. In such a situation, the challenges before the Finance Minister have also increased. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman says that the budget of the year 2022 will not only be for the selected people, but for every section of the society. In which the country’s poor, farmers, lower class of society, middle class and entrepreneurial class will be included. The main focus in this budget is on education, health, employment, tax service, promotion of exports, self-reliance, agriculture, promotion of industry, strengthening of GST so that the economy can be brought back on track.
|Heritage tourism||Agriculture||government reform|
|financial sector reforms||to tax||swachhata india|
|Environment||new economy||health and wellness|
|the middle class||MSMEs||education|
|infrastructure||housing for all||water life|
|care for society||business budget||Agriculture / Farmers Budget|
|industry budget||employment budget||education budget|
The roadmap for the year 2023 has been prepared in consultation with Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, Minister of State Anurag Thakur, Finance Secretary Dr AB Pandey, Economic Advisor KV Subramaniam and other infrastructure, energy and climate experts and senior officials. Before this, every year a special survey was conducted about the budget from the general public of the country. What issues does the general public pay special attention to in the new financial year?
Economic survey budget 2023
The Economic Survey budget for the year 2020-21 is made. In which special attention is paid to the growth of the country’s GDP and the per capita income of the common man. Nirmala Sitharaman ji is going to present the third budget of the Modi government. In which the figures of the Economic Survey this year are very bad according to the budget. The economy rate of the country fell very low due to the epidemic.
What will be expensive in the 2022 budget
The Government of India has been increasing the tax on imported goods, due to which the imported goods will become costlier. At the same time, the items polluting the environment will also be expensive. So that people reduce the use of these things. And environmental protection can be done. Smartphones, Chinese toys, electronic items in the list of costlier items, according to a Reuters report, the increase could be up to 5-10%.
- In the budget, the government has talked about creating a structure of custom duty to promote the domestic industry of Wearable and Hearable. Due to this, headphones, earphones imported from China and abroad will be expensive.
- Also, from October 1, 2022, an excise duty of Rs 2 per liter will be levied on fuel without ethanol mix in the country.
- To discourage the import of undervalued artificial jewellery, the government has now increased the import duty on it to Rs 400 per kg in the budget. Due to which artificial jewelry will be expensive.
- And umbrellas coming from abroad will also be expensive, the custom duty on them has been increased to 20% in the budget.
- Apart from this, the government has reduced the custom duty on methanol. Along with this, the duty on chemicals used to refine petroleum has also been reduced.
- Along with this, the prices of single or multiple loudspeakers, smart meters, solar cells, solar modules, X-ray machines, etc. have increased in Budget 2022.
What goods will be cheaper in the budget of 2022?
Government of India can cut custom duty and customs duty to reduce the price of products. Due to which the price of the goods produced may decrease. Furniture raw materials, rubber, copper scrap, polished diamonds, leather garments and carpets, chemicals, telecom equipment are likely to become cheaper due to reduction in custom duty on the list of items to get cheaper.
- To give a boost to the gems and jewelery industry, the government has reduced the custom duty on cut and polished diamonds to 5% on gems.
- Along with this, while giving relief to small and medium industries, the Finance Minister has extended the custom duty exemption on steel scrap (scrap) in the budget for one more year. Due to which those who make steel products from scrap in the MSME sector will be benefited.