Download Ujjwala Yojana Form 2022 PDF
You can download the Ujjwala Yojana Form 2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Ujjwala Yojana Form 2022 PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||7.3 MB|
|Date Added||Aug 24, 2022|
Ujjwala Yojana Form 2022 Overview
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is a social welfare scheme by the Narendra Modi government under which the government aims to provide free LPG connections to BPL families across the country. Under this scheme, the central government will provide free LPG connections to 5 crore BPL families across the country. This scheme has been started from 01 May 2016. Under the Ujjwala scheme, priority will be given to LPG connection distribution to those states where LPG penetration is less than the national average.
PMUY Application Form 2022 as given below can be downloaded from the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana www.pmujjwalayojana.com or pmuy.gov.in or it can be downloaded directly in PDF format using the link given below can go. Application forms for PMUY are also available at LPG outlets/agencies across the country.
- LPG connections are provided to 5 crore BPL families.
- Financial assistance of Rs 1600 for LPG connection, interest free loan for purchase of hot plate and refill by Oil Marketing Companies.
- The administrative cost of Rs 1600 includes a cylinder, pressure regulator, booklet, safety hose etc., which were managed by the Govt.
- The scheme provided employment of around 1 lakh and provided business opportunity of at least Rs 10,000 crore to the Indian industry for the said period.
- BPL certificate authorized by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality President*
- BPL Ration Card*
- A photo identity card (Aadhaar card or voter ID card)
- One recent passport size photograph*
- driving license
- lease agreement
- Telephone / Electricity / Water Bill
- copy of passport
- Self-declaration attested by a gazetted officer
- ration magazine
- Flat Allotment / Possession Letter
- house registration document
- LIC Policy
- bank/credit card statement
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India and above 18 years of age.
- Applicant should be a woman from BPL family.
- The applicant’s family should not already have an LPG connection in the name of anyone in the house.
- The monthly household income of a BPL family should not exceed a certain level as defined by the State Governments and Union Territories.
- The applicant’s data should match the BPL data with that of Oil Marketing Companies as per SECC-2011 (Rural) database.
- The applicant should not have taken the same benefit in any other government scheme.