Download Travelling Allowance Form for Candidates (For Candidates only) PDF
You can download the Travelling Allowance Form for Candidates (For Candidates only) PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Travelling Allowance Form for Candidates (For Candidates only) PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||903 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 7, 2022|
Travelling Allowance Form for Candidates (For Candidates only) Overview
Candidates who will be travelling to the exam venue to appear in the SSB Interview will get the travel allowance. However, a one-time travel allowance will be given to the candidates who have applied for the Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission. Moreover, if any candidate is going to appear for the second time in the SSB Interview for the same type of commission, then he/she will not get the travel allowance.
TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE FORM
(TO BE FILLED BY THE CANDIDATE)
- Batch No._______ Stage ___________
- Name of candidate as per call letter_______________Roll No. __
- Name of the nearest railway station/bus stand____________________________
- Banker’s details of the individual for making payment of TA through NEFT:-
(i) Name of the Candidate: ____________________
(ii) Name of the account holder: _______________
(b) Account No and Type: ________(Savings/Current Account)
(c) IFSC Code ____________________________
(d) Bank Name _____________________________
(e) Branch with full address ________________________________________________________________________________
- Actual train fair paid:-
(a) From _______________ to _________
(c) Amount Rs.______________________
(d) Train PNR/Ticket No._______________
- Actual Bus fare paid:-
(a) From ___________________to ________________
(b) Amount Rs. _____________________
(c) Bus Ticket No. ________________________
- Grand total (5+6) Rs. _______________________
- It is certified that I, __________________________S/o
______________________am attending the Stage I online exam. I will be personally responsible for any intentional/non intentional wrong information as furnished above and my candidature may be cancelled if found otherwise. I further submit that the
examination centre is beyond 30 kms from my current/ permanent place of residence.
(Signature of candidate)
- Photocopy of self-attested SC/ST Certificate.
- Original Bus/Train tickets
- Photocopy of cancelled cheque leaf for NEFT payment with Account Number, Beneficiary Name, Name of Bank and IFSC Code.