Download TNEB Name Transfer Form PDF
You can download the TNEB Name Transfer Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|TNEB Name Transfer Form PDF
|No. of Pages
|Dec 1, 2022
TNEB Name Transfer Form Overview
TNEB name transfer in the electricity bill can arise for anyone and at any time. Changing your household electricity bill name can be done in a few simple steps. Changing the name on a home’s electricity bill is an easy process. You can do it by informing the supplier of your new details.
- Consumer No.
- Copy and original of the payment receipt of last electricity bill
- Attested copy of the sale deed of the premises to prove ownership
- Copy of last tax receipt for the premises
- Copy of card issued by electricity board (as applicable)
- An indemnity bond on stamp paper (Value as advised by authorities and can be easily sourced from any notary office)
- NOC from the individual in whose name the meter is currently in
- Attested copies of address and ID proof
- Aadhaar card
- Visit the official website at https://nsc.tnebltd.gov.in/nsconline/nametransfer.xhtml
- You will be required to fill in the consumer number region code.
- Then, you will have to choose the reason for the name transfer, such as:
- Due to death
- Due To Settlement/Partition/Sale/Gift without Consent Letter
- Due To Settlement/Partition/Sale/Gift with Consent Letter
- After choosing the category, you will be required to attach the filled and signed the required documents
- If you select the Owner type as Joint property, then you’ll be required to attach the “Consent Letter from Co-owner in Form-5 which is not mandatory.