Download TNEB Name Transfer Form PDF
You can download the TNEB Name Transfer Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||TNEB Name Transfer Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||4|
|File size||29 KB|
|Date Added||Dec 1, 2022|
TNEB Name Transfer Form Overview
TNEB name transfer in the electricity bill can arise for anyone and at any time. Changing your household electricity bill name can be done in a few simple steps. Changing the name on a home’s electricity bill is an easy process. You can do it by informing the supplier of your new details.
- Consumer No.
- Copy and original of the payment receipt of last electricity bill
- Attested copy of the sale deed of the premises to prove ownership
- Copy of last tax receipt for the premises
- Copy of card issued by electricity board (as applicable)
- An indemnity bond on stamp paper (Value as advised by authorities and can be easily sourced from any notary office)
- NOC from the individual in whose name the meter is currently in
- Attested copies of address and ID proof
- Aadhaar card
- Visit the official website at https://nsc.tnebltd.gov.in/nsconline/nametransfer.xhtml
- You will be required to fill in the consumer number region code.
- Then, you will have to choose the reason for the name transfer, such as:
- Due to death
- Due To Settlement/Partition/Sale/Gift without Consent Letter
- Due To Settlement/Partition/Sale/Gift with Consent Letter
- After choosing the category, you will be required to attach the filled and signed the required documents
- If you select the Owner type as Joint property, then you’ll be required to attach the “Consent Letter from Co-owner in Form-5 which is not mandatory.