Download Tax Audit Income Tax Form 3CA PDF
You can download the Tax Audit Income Tax Form 3CA PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Tax Audit Income Tax Form 3CA PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||9 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 24, 2022|
Tax Audit Income Tax Form 3CA Overview
To discourage tax avoidance and evasion, the requirement of a tax audit was introduced by the Finance Act of 1984, by inserting a new section 44AB w.e.f Assessment Year 1985-86.
In respect of a taxpayer carrying on a business or profession and who is already mandated to have his accounts audited under any other law (i.e. a law other than the Income Tax Act). A company is compulsorily required to get its accounts audited under the Companies Act 2013. Hence, it will submit Form 3CA.
In case of taxpayers receiving 3CE audit reports, the due date is 30 November of the respective assessment year. Form 3CE has to be received by 30 November. The auditor shall electronically submit the audit report to the taxpayer which has to be approved by the taxpayer before filing. For which you will need Income Tax Form 3CA PDF.
A tax audit involves an expression of the tax auditor’s opinion on the truth and correctness of certain factual details, furnished by the assessee to the Income Tax Authorities to enable correct assessment of total income considering all allowances, deductions, losses, adjustments, exemptions etc. and determination of tax thereon. It is conducted to achieve the following objectives:
- Ensure proper maintenance & correctness of books of accounts by the taxpayer & certification of same by the CA
- Report observations/discrepancies noted by the CA during the course of audit
|Article||Tax Audit Income Tax Form 3CA|
|Beneficiary||All income tax payers|
|The gain||Beneficial to audit|
Prerequisites for availing this service
- Taxpayer and CA are registered on the e-Filing portal with valid user ID and password
- Status of PAN of taxpayer and CA is active
- Taxpayer has assigned CA for form 3CA-CD
- CA and Taxpayer have a valid and active Digital Signature Certificate