Download Swami Vivekananda Historical Tourist Travel Plan Form PDF
You can download the Swami Vivekananda Historical Tourist Travel Plan Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Swami Vivekananda Historical Tourist Travel Plan Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||60 KB|
|Date Added||Nov 2, 2022|
Swami Vivekananda Historical Tourist Travel Plan Overview
To promote tourism, the Uttar Pradesh government has started Swami Vivekananda Historical Tourist Travel Scheme. Under the UP Mukhyamantri Paryatan Yatra Yojana 2023, the devotees of UP will be made to visit the pilgrimage-religious places of the state. The main objective of Vivekananda Etihasik Yatra is to increase the interest of people in tourism and the people whose employment is dependent on tourism. To provide them employment.
|Scheme name||Swami Vivekananda Historical Tourist Travel Plan|
|Shuru’s||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Relevant departments||Uttar Pradesh Labor Department|
|Relief fund||1200 rupees|
|Application procedure||Offline online|
|Purpose||Objectives To promote tourism|
|The gain||Assistance for visiting religious places|
|Grade||Uttar Pradesh Government Scheme|
UP Vivekananda Paryatan Yatra is a tourism travel scheme launched by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Under this scheme, an incentive amount of ₹ 12000 will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government for the travel of the workers of the state. Under the Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana, pilgrims will be made to travel to other religious places like Ayodhya, Mathura, Prayagraj, Gorakhpur, Vindhyavasini Devi Temple. For information related to Swami Vivekananda Historical Tourism Yatra Yojana Registration/Application/Registration like – Required Documents, Eligibility, Benefits, Purpose, Application Process, Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana Form PDF.
- Aadhar card.
- health certificate
- Ration card.
- ID card.
- Address proof.
- Bank Pass Book.
- Passport size photo.
- mobile number.
- The benefit of UP Paryatan Yatra Yojana will be given to the permanent resident workers of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only the laborers registered by the Uttar Pradesh Labor Welfare Board will be the beneficiary of the scheme.
- The applicant should be employed in the unorganized sector.
- To apply Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana, the health of the applicant should be healthy.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Under Uttar Pradesh Paryatan Yatra Yojana 2023, financial assistance will be given by the state government to the laborers for traveling to religious places.
- Under the scheme, the workers of Uttar Pradesh will get travel incentive amount.
- Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana financial assistance of Rs 12000 will be provided.
- All those citizens of the unorganized sector who are registered with the Labor Department.
- The applications for Vivekananda Paryatan Yatra Yojana are starting from 24 January 2020.
- Swami Vivekananda Historical Tourist Travel Scheme Registration Application Form has to be filled.
UP Mukhyamantri Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana Dharmik Sthal List:
- Ayodhya Religious City
- Mathura Religious City
- Prayagraj Religious City (Prayagraj)
- Varanasi Religious City
- Hastinapur Meerut City (Hastinapur Meerut)
- Gorakhnath Temple
- Shakumbhari Devi Temple
- Vindhyavasini Devi Temple