Download Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form PDF
You can download the Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||6|
|File size||68 KB|
|Date Added||Oct 12, 2022|
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Overview
Snehapuram Scholarship is an initiative started by the Government of Kerala. Scholarship under this scheme is available only to orphan children, who live in the state of Kerala. Under Snehapuram Scholarship, a certain amount of financial assistance is provided to orphaned children, so that they can get their primary, secondary and degree / vocational education.
|Beneficiary||Orphans of the state|
|Objective||To provide scholarships (Incentive)|
|Concerned Dept||Social Security Mission Dept|
- Aadhaar Card of the child.
- Parents death certificate
- Age proof
- Educational certificate
- Income Proof
- BPL Ration Card.
- Bank Details
- Domicile certificate
- Passport-size photographs.
- The applicant must be a resident of Kerala state
- Students from first standard to degree classes.
- Children who have lost either father or mother or both.
- Candidate children below 5 years of age
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line
- For children belonging to APL Category, the annual income must be-Below 20,000 for rural areas , Below 22,375 or less for urban areas
|Starting of Application Process||28th June|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st October|
|Extended Last Date||15th December|
|For Class I to V||Rs 300 per month|
|For Class VI to X||Rs 500 per month|
|For Class XI to XII||Rs 750 per month|
|For degree or Professional courses||Rs 1000 per month|