Download SBI Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF
You can download the SBI Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||SBI Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||149 KB|
|Date Added||Nov 2, 2022|
SBI Kisan Credit Card Overview
Loans are being provided to the farmers by the State Bank of India at low interest rates. This loan scheme is being given to the farmers through Kisan Credit Card. The benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme launched by the Central Government is now being given to the farmers by SBI, through the State Bank, applicants will be able to earn interest on the credit balance deposited in their Kisan Credit Card account. Farmers will be given a rebate of 2% on interest rate per annum on loans up to Rs 3 lakh. And if you repay the loan before the stipulated time limit, then you will be given an additional discount of 3% per annum on the interest rate. State Bank is also providing crop insurance to all its Kisan Credit Card holders.
State Bank Of India KCC Loan Documents
To apply for State Bank of India Kisan Credit Card, submit the farmer to the State Bank branch by filling the application form completely and attaching the necessary documents like Aadhar card, residence certificate, photocopy of bank passbook, loan officer application. will review and then provide the loan amount. You can start using the loan amount as soon as you get your Kisan Credit Card.
To provide timely and adequate credit to farmers to meet their production credit needs (Cultivation expenses) besides meeting contingency expenses and expenses related to ancillary activities through simplified procedure facilitating the borrowers for availing loans as and when they need.
- Type of Facility: Revolving cash credit account. Credit balance in the account, if any, willfetch interest at Savings bank rate.
- Quantum of Loan: Need Based finance considering cropping pattern, acreage and Scale of Finance (SOF).
- Margin: Nil
- Moratorium: NA
- Repayment: The repayment period as per the crop period (Short/ Long) and marketing period for the crop.
- Primary: Hypothecation of Crops grown / assets to be created out of Bank finance.
- Collateral: Equitable mortgage / registered mortgage of land / immovable property as applicable of the value of 100 % loan. However, collateral is waived for KCC limit up to Rs. 1.60 lakhand up to Rs.3.00 lakhs, in case of tie up arrangement.
- Interest Subvention: 3% p.a. interest subvention for prompt borrowers up to Rs. 3.00 lakhs.
- Tenure: 5 years, with 10% annual increase of limit every year, subject to annual review.
- Rupay debit cards for all eligible KCC borrowers.
- a. Eligible crops may be covered under PRADHAN MANTRI FASAL BIMA YOJNA (PMFBY) on premium payment.
- b. Borrower should also opt for Personal Accident Insurance, Health Insurance (wherever applicable).
- Application Form.
- Two Passport Size Photographs.
- ID proof such as Driving License / Aadhar Card / Voter Identity Card / Passport, etc,. Any one document needs to be submitted.
- Address Proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, etc,.
- Proof of landholding duly certified by the revenue authorities.
- Cropping pattern (Crops grown) with acreage.
- Security documents for loan limit above Rs.1.60 lakhs / Rs.3.00 lakhs, as applicable.
- Any other document as per sanction.
- All farmers-individuals/Joint borrowers who are owner cultivators.
- Tenant farmers, Oral lessees and Share croppers, etc,.
- SHGs or Joint Liability Groups of farmers including tenant farmers, share croppers, etc,.