Download Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana Application Form PDF
You can download the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana Application Form PDF
|No. of Pages
|Jun 25, 2022
Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana Application Form
The Maharashtra government has recently launched the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Grant Scheme. Under this scheme, the government invites the application form. You can download Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Grant Scheme Application Form from sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in. Maharashtra government implemented Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Grant Scheme to help women, orphan children and persons suffering from a serious illness in the state. The main objective of Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana is to help the needy person financially. The beneficiary (eligible women and children) will get a monthly pension from the government.
- The applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra.
- Person with 40% and above disability is eligible for SGN pension
- A person who is affected by a critical illness will be eligible only if the age is below 65 years.
- If a person’s family income is less than Rs 21000, then he can apply for Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Pension Yojana.
- Sanjay Gandhi Nirdhar Yojana Application Form
- Maharashtra domicile certificate
- Age proof document
- Income certificate to prove family income
- Certificate of BPL (Family Below Poverty Line).
- certificate of disability
- In case of major illness, medical certificate has to be submitted. Medical certificate should be issued by Medical Superintendent or Civil Surgeon of Government Hospitals.