Download Rupashree Prakalpa Yojana Application Form PDF
You can download the Rupashree Prakalpa Yojana Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Rupashree Prakalpa Yojana Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||7|
|File size||12.1 MB|
|Date Added||Sep 13, 2022|
Rupashree Prakalpa Yojana Overview
The West Bengal government has taken an initiative called Rupashree to help girls from poor families marry the right way. This scheme entitles families with a yearly income of less than Rs. 1.5 lakhs to an one-time financial grant of Rs. 25,000/– at the time of their daughter’s marriage in addition to other benefits like rehabilitation loans
|Scheme Name:||Rupashree Prakalpa|
|Launched in:||1 April 2018|
|Launched by:||Mamata Banerjee and Finance Minister|
- Self-attested photocopy
- Birth Certificate / Voter ID card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit card / AADHAR card / Government recognized School Leaving Certificate.
- Income Certificate
- Photocopy of the page of the bank passbook which provides complete details of the account holder’s name, account no., bank address, IFS Code and MICR No. and other details
- Proof of proposed marriage: Any one of the following: Marriage Invitation Card / Notice for Registration of Marriage / Self Declaration.
- Proof of prospective groom’s age: Photocopy of any one of the following: Birth Certificate / Voter ID card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit card / AADHAR card / Government recognized School Leaving Certificate
- Colored passport-size photographs of the applicant and the prospective groom.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old
- She is not married on the date of submitting her application
- This will be her first marriage
- She has been living in West Bengal for at least the last 5 years.
- She does not have an annual income greater than Rs. 1.5 Lakhs
- Her future husband has reached the age of 21 years.
- She has an active bank account for which she is the sole account holder. It is with a bank that has an IFS code and a MICR code, and processes e-payments through NEFT.