Download Rajasthan Uch Shiksha Scholarship Yojana Form PDF
You can download the Rajasthan Uch Shiksha Scholarship Yojana Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Rajasthan Uch Shiksha Scholarship Yojana Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||1.2 MB|
|Date Added||Nov 13, 2022|
Rajasthan Uch Shiksha Scholarship Yojana Form Overview
Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, run by the Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan, is applicable for students who have passed class 12th with minimum 60% marks and come in the merit list of first 1 lakh students whose annual family income is 2.50 lakhs does not exceed Rs. This merit cum means based scholarship rewards the students with a scholarship amount of Rs 5,000 per annum. Here today we will provide you complete information about the application of Rajasthan Higher Education Scholarship Scheme in detail.
- Age / Birth Certificate.
- Permanent Address Certificate.
- income certificate.
- Copy of Bank Account No.
- Educational qualification certificate etc. of the applicant.
- Students who have completed their class 12th with minimum 60% marks and listed under 1 lakh students merit list can apply.
- The annual family income of the applicant student should not exceed Rs. 2,50,000.
- The candidate must have a valid bank account in a nationalized bank.
Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Application Process:
If you want to apply Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme online, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- For this, first of all you have to go to the official website of Higher Technical and Medical Education.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Online Scholarship” on the home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the option of “Registration”.
- As soon as you click, the page of Rajasthan SSO will open in front of you. If your SSO ID has not been created before, then you click on the Register button, if you are already registered on SSO, then click on Login.
- After clicking, you will have to select any one of Bhamashah ID, Aadhar Card, Facebook Account, Google Account etc.
- After this, enter the ID number as selected and click on the option of “Proceed”.
- The application form of Higher Education Scholarship Scheme will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to fill all the information asked in the form correctly like name address, aadhar card number, mobile number etc.
- Then you have to upload the required documents asked for and click on “Submit”. In this way your application will be completed.