Download Rajasthan SC ST OBC Caste Proof Form PDF
You can download the Rajasthan SC ST OBC Caste Proof Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Rajasthan SC ST OBC Caste Proof Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||7|
|File size||377 KB|
|Date Added||Jan 29, 2023|
Overview of Rajasthan SC ST OBC Caste Proof Form
The Rajasthan government has kept the process of applying for caste certificate through online and offline process. We will provide you the information related to application for Rajasthan Emitra Caste Certificate SC, ST and OBC through our article. The Government of Rajasthan provides caste certificates to other castes belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) to provide reservation to socially and economically backward castes. Read our article till the end for all the information related to making SC, ST, OBC, Jati Praman Patra. Where we will provide you information about online application process, form, validity, status, documents etc.
|Article||Caste Certificate Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Profit||Benefits of government service|
|Application Process||online offline|
- Ration Card
- Passport size photo
- Bhamashah ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- It is necessary for the applicant to be a native of the state of Rajasthan. If he/she wants to apply for Rajasthan Caste Certificate.
- The applicant should belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have all the necessary documents for the application.
Process of making caste certificate Rajasthan
For offline caste certificate Rajasthan application process, the applicant has to attach all the required documents with the application form. And all the types of information asked in the application form have to be filled clearly. After which the Rajasthan caste certificate application form has to be submitted along with all the documents to your revenue department or tehsil.
The validity of Rajasthan caste certificate is till the lifetime of the person. But a person changes his society, caste, religion. So for this the person’s Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes Jati Praman Patra will also have to be changed.
Rajasthan Caste Certificate Online Apply:
- To apply Rajasthan caste certificate online, you must first go to the official website of Rajasthan e-mitra where you will have to create your login ID.
- After creating the login ID on E-mitra, you have to click on the option of Rajasthan Caste Certificate.
- After listening to the caste certificate form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the form.
- After completing the information of Online Caste Certificate Form Rajasthan, you will have to submit your form by clicking on the button of Summit or OK below.
Leave a Reply