Download Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana of 2021 PDF
You can download the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana of 2021 in PDF Format for free by clicking the direct drive link below this page.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana of 2021
PMFBY scheme provides insurance cover to farmers against any loss in crop yield arising out of many external risks like drought, flood, prolonged drought period, landslides, cyclone, storm, pests and diseases. For the purpose of determining the loss in yield, the State Government will conduct the process of Crop Cutting Experiment (CCE) on notified crops in the areas notified for the scheme. Claims will be paid.
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has been authorized to implement Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) for loanee and non-loanee farmers in Ashoknagar, Chhatarpur, Damoh, Datia, Guna, Gwalior, Panna, Sagar, Shivpuri and Tikamgarh districts. All the products under the Fasal Bima Yojana have been approved by the Agriculture Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
The notified crops in the notified districts are as follows:
• Ashoknagar – Maize, Soyabean, Urad
• Chhatarpur – Soyabean, paddy, unirrigated, tur, jowar, sesame, groundnut, moong, urad
• Damoh – paddy irrigated, paddy unirrigated, tur, soybean, urad
• Datia – Paddy irrigated, jowar, sesame, groundnut, urad
• Guna – Maize, Soyabean, Jowar, Urad
• Gwalior – Soybean, Paddy Irrigated, Jowar, Sesame, Urad, Bajra
• Panna – Maize, paddy irrigated, paddy irrigated, soybean, tur, jowar, sesame, urad, moong
• Sagar – Soyabean, Urad
• Shivpuri – Soyabean, Paddy Irrigated, Bajra, Maize, Sesame, Groundnut, Moong, Urad
• Tikamgarh – Soyabean, Paddy, Jowar, Sesame, Groundnut, Moong, Urad
The stages of the crop and the risks for crop loss are covered under this scheme.
Leave a Reply