Download Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Application Form PDF
You can download the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||41 B|
|Date Added||Feb 7, 2023|
Overview of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
PM Fasal Bima Yojana Registration PDF Form Under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY), farmers’ crops are insured. So that in future if for any reason the crop of the farmer gets damaged. So he will be provided financial assistance.
Due to damage to the crop such as heavy rains, hailstorm, excessive rains, pests and other natural calamities. Under PM Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY), all the farmers of the country can get their crops insured. Under the Crop Insurance Scheme, the government has reduced the premium insured by 2 percent for Kharif crops and 1.5 percent for Rabi crops.
Every year due to natural calamities the Kisan Yojana has to bear heavy losses. Heavy rains, hailstorms and floods destroyed the crops of the farmers. In such a situation, to provide relief from this crisis, the Central Government has started the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY). It was launched on 13 January 2016. Stay tuned with the article for information on Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme Forms.
- Aadhaar Card of applicant farmer
- ration card of candidate farmer
- Prem Passbook of beneficiary eligible farmer
- Important documents related to agricultural crops
- farmer mobile number
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Application Form Download
- If you also want to apply under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all you have to get the application form of the scheme. Click on the link given below to download the application form.
- After downloading the form, you have to take a print of it. After this you have to fill all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After filling the information, you will have to attach the required documents with the form.
- After adding the documents, you have to submit the filled application form to the concerned department office.
- After the form is submitted, your application will be scrutinized by the concerned authorities, after which the scheme will be given to you.
Helpline number –
Toll free helpline number 18002005142 has been issued for farmers to solve any kind of problem in crop insurance scheme. Through which the farmer can tell the solution of his every problem by calling the call center.
Leave a Reply