Download PNB KYC Form PDF
You can download the PNB KYC Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||PNB KYC Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||4|
|File size||3.3 MB|
|Date Added||Feb 3, 2023|
Overview of PNB KYC Form
KYC stands for “Know Your Customer” and refers to the process by which banks and other financial institutions verify the identity of their customers. Punjab National Bank (PNB) follows the KYC guidelines set by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and requires its customers to complete the KYC process.
To complete the KYC process with PNB, an individual will need to fill out a KYC form. The following information is typically required to be filled out on the form:
- Personal details: The individual’s name, date of birth, gender, father’s name, and address.
- Contact information: The individual’s telephone number, email address, and mailing address.
- Identification details: The individual’s PAN number and a copy of a government-issued photo ID, such as a PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.
- Signature: The signature of the account holder.
It is advisable to read the terms and conditions carefully before filling out the form, to ensure that all the information provided is accurate and complete. The bank may also require additional documentation to verify the individual’s identity. The completed KYC form, along with the required supporting documentation, should be submitted to the bank for processing. Once the KYC process is complete, the bank will issue a KYC compliance certificate to the customer.
- Valid Passport
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Election Card / Voter’s ID card
- Job card issued by NREGA
- Pan Card
Customer Care Helpline Numbers
Punjab National Bank Customer Care Number:
1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222,
Balance inquiry – 1800 180 2223
Tolled No. – 0120- 2490000
Landline: 011- 28044907
Credit Card Helpline No. – 1800 180 2345 or 0120 – 4616200
Leave a Reply