Download Passport Application Form PDF
You can download the Passport Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Passport Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||4|
|File size||32 KB|
|Date Added||Oct 1, 2022|
Passport Application Form Overview
Government of India Application Form PDF: Government of India has reported. Passport a statutory legal rule. Which is mainly used for traveling abroad. Name of the particular person, Father’s name, Date of birth, Photo, Characteristics of the person, Specific details.
Indian which tells the identity of the person and his citizenship at the time of travel abroad. We use passports to travel abroad, to work abroad, to do government work or for many other reasons. The passport of our country is mainly blue in color. Which is 36 pages and 60. The validity of Indian passport is 10 years. But the validity of passport of children below the age of 18 years is 5 years. After which the person has to renew his passport.
|Article||Passport Apply Form|
|The gain||Traveling abroad|
Application for passport can be done online by visiting the official Passport Seva website. The Ministry of External Affairs has now made all passport applications online, so if you want to renew or apply for a new passport, you need to go through the online application process. And if you cannot apply online due to any reason, then for this you have to fill the application form and submit it to the passport office.
Offline application process for passport:
- First of all you have to get the passport application form. Click on the link given below to download the form.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill all the information asked in it correctly.
- After filling the information, you will have to attach the required documents with the form.
- After that check the application form once and submit it along with the fee at the passport office of your area. (fee is mandatory)
- After this your application will be scrutinized and you will be informed about the further process through SMS. In which there will be information like police verification etc.
- Your passport will be sent to you by post after all the process is complete.