Download National Education Policy NEP 2022 PDF
You can download the National Education Policy NEP 2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||National Education Policy NEP 2022 PDF|
|No. of Pages||66|
|File size||1.4 MB|
|Date Added||Dec 7, 2022|
Overview of National Education Policy NEP 2022
The new NEP is based on four pillars which are Access, Equity, Quality, and Accountability. In this new policy, there will be a 5+3+3+4 structure which comprises 12 years of school and 3 years of Anganwadi/ pre-school replacing old 10+2 structure.
The policy provides for reforms at all levels of education from school to higher education. NEP aims to increase the focus on strengthening teacher training, reforming the existing exam system, early childhood care and restructuring the regulatory framework of education.
Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal has said that NEP New Education Policy 2022 is based on the concept of equity, quality and access. New education policy will be the foundation of New India.
- The signatory Parties hereby commit to further expand Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) for children up to 12 years old, aligning with Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4.
- One of the goals of India’s National Mission is to provide literacy skills, that are a basis for achieving higher level ones. The vital goal is to overcome the rural-urban divide through social change initiatives.
- Attain 100% Gross Enrollment Ratio in Preschool to Secondary Level.
- Prepare teachers for assessment reforms.
- Impartial, inclusive education system
- Board Exams to examine key concepts and application of knowledge.
- Students will leave school with at least one skill.
- All schools in the country should have the same curriculum and standards.
- Student will have 10 bag-less days in which they can choose a vocational course of their choice but must do an informal intern (5 days maximum) at the place of their choice.