Download Mukhyamantri Kisan Evam Khetihar Mazdoor Jiwan Suraksha Yojana Application Form PDF
You can download the Mukhyamantri Kisan Evam Khetihar Mazdoor Jiwan Suraksha Yojana Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Mukhyamantri Kisan Evam Khetihar Mazdoor Jiwan Suraksha Yojana Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|Date Added||Oct 7, 2022|
Mukhyamantri Kisan Evam Khetihar Mazdoor Jiwan Suraksha Yojana Overview
This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. The scheme has been started by the Haryana government to provide financial assistance to the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, farmers between the age of 10 years to 65 years will be given various types of financial assistance in the event of an accident while doing farming. The main objective of this scheme is to double the income of the farmers. Under the Chief Minister’s Farmer and Agricultural Laborer Life Insurance Security, many types of works are being done by the government to benefit the farmers.
Haryana Chief Minister Mr Manohar Lal Khattar has started this scheme. With the introduction of Chief Minister Kisan and Khetihar Mazdoor Jeevan Suraksha Yojana, many types of financial assistance are being given to the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, if the farmer dies while doing agricultural work. Then he will be given an amount of ₹ 500000 by the government as financial assistance to his family members. If any part of the farmer’s body gets fracture or permanent serious injury, then he will be provided financial assistance of ₹ 2,50,000 by the government. If two parts of the farmer are damaged in an accident while doing farming, then he will be given financial assistance of ₹ 187500 by the government.
On June 6, 2022, Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Department of India, Krishan Pal Gurjar told important information about Mukhyamantri Kisan Evam Khetihar Mazdoor Jiwan Suraksha Yojana 2022. If Haryana state farmers want to get benefits under this scheme, then they have to first apply online for that. Only then he will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
|Subject||Chief Minister Farmer and Agricultural Laborer Jeevan Suraksha Yojana|
|Credit for starting||By Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Haryana State|
|Application procedure||online and offline|
|Purpose||Providing financial assistance to the citizens of the state|
|Article category||Haryana Government Scheme|
Amount to be given under the scheme:
|On the death of the farmer||₹500000|
|Spinal cord or serious injury||₹250000|
|In case of fracture of two limbs or serious injury||₹187500|
|A fracture of a limb or a permanent serious injury||₹125000|
|On cutting off the farmer’s entire finger||₹75000|
|In case of partial fracture of the farmer’s finger||₹37500|
The purpose of the farmer and agricultural laborer Jeevan Suraksha Yojana
The main objective of starting this scheme is to double the income of the farmers. You all know that the economic condition of the country is not due to Coronavirus. All the citizens of such a country are getting troubled by this epidemic. You all know that farmers and agricultural laborers have to work day and night in the field. Due to which the farmers and laborers who are working for 24 hours remain in fear of many types of accidents. If the member running the household dies in this situation, then a mountain of troubles arises on his entire family.
In view of this problem, the Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr Manohar Lal Khattar has started Mukhyamantri Kisan Evam Khetihar Mazdoor Jiwan Suraksha Yojana 2022. Under this scheme, if any person dies while working in the field, then he will be provided financial assistance by the government. Under the Chief Minister’s Farmer and Agricultural Laborer Jeevan Suraksha Yojana, an amount of about ₹ 500000 will be given by the government as financial assistance. The family who died will get some relief from the amount given by the government. So that you can live your life well.
When will the government get financial assistance:
- If the farmer dies while running pressure, then he will be given the help of ₹ 500000.
- Farmer dies while spraying insecticides and weedicides
- So he will be given ₹ 500000 by the government as financial assistance to his family.
- If he gets electrocuted while doing agricultural work and dies, then his family
- Financial assistance of ₹ 500000 will be given by the Haryana government.
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- The applicant should be a farmer of Haryana state.
- Applicant’s minimum age should be 10 years and maximum age should be 65 years.
- The applicant should be an agricultural labourer.
- The beneficiary should be a laborer working in agricultural work or yard.
- Applicant should have Aadhar card.
- It is very important for the beneficiary to have an identity card.
- The applicant must have a bank account passbook.
- It is very important for the applicant to have a residence certificate.
- The beneficiary should have the goods number.
- It is very important for the applicant to have the death certificate of the farmer eligible.
- Only the farmers of Haryana will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the scheme, if the farmer dies at the time of accident, ₹ 500000 will be given by the government.
- If the farmer’s reed bone breaks while working, there is a permanent injury here, then he will be given 2.5 lakh rupees.
- Under the scheme, ₹ 187500 will be given for the fracture of two limbs at the time of accident.
- Under this scheme ₹ 125000 will be given for the fracture of a limb.
- Under the scheme, if the entire finger of the farmer is cut, then ₹ 75000 will be given to him.
Official Website: -https://saralharyana.gov.in/