Download MS Excel Notes PDF
You can download the MS Excel Notes PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||MS Excel Notes PDF|
|No. of Pages||45|
|File size||1.7 MB|
|Date Added||Nov 19, 2022|
MS Excel Notes Overview
Microsoft Excel is an electronic spreadsheet. You can use it to organize your data into rows and columns. You can also use it to perform mathematical calculations quickly. This course teaches Microsoft Excel basics as a prelude to the use of
Statistical Analysis System (SAS) software in carrying out more complex statistical analysis. Although knowledge of how to navigate in a Windows environment is helpful, this manual is created for the computer novice.
Benefits of Using MS Excel:
- Easy To Store Data
- Easy To Recover Data
- Application of Mathematical Formulas
- More Secure
- Data at One Place
- Neater and Clearer Visibility of Information
Points To Remember:
- An MS Excel file is saved with an extension of .xls
- Companies with large staff and workers use MS Excel as saving employee information becomes easier.
- Excel spreadsheets are also used in hospitals where the information of patients can be saved more easily and can be removed conveniently once their medical history is cleared.
- The sheet on which you work is called a Worksheet.
- Multiple worksheets can be added in a single Excel file.
- This is a data processing application.