Download MP Domicile Certificate Form PDF
You can download the MP Domicile Certificate Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||MP Domicile Certificate Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||6|
|File size||416 KB|
|Date Added||Jan 29, 2023|
MP Domicile Certificate Form Overview
The Government of Madhya Pradesh provides other necessary documents like Income, Caste, Residence Certificate (Income, Caste, Residence Certificate) on behalf of the Revenue Department to the citizens of its state. These documents are official documents which are made to complete various types of government procedures. MP Mool Niwas Praman Patra is also known as Residence Certificate and Bonafide Certificate. This document is proof of a person being a resident.
Madhya Pradesh Local Resident Certificate ensures that the person is a resident of which state area. And it mainly works for the address entry of the person. Stay with us till the end for the information of Madhya Pradesh Mool Niwas Praman Patra Form PDF.
|Article||MP Mool Niwas Form PDF|
|beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|profit||for government services|
|concerned department||Revenue Department Madhya Pradesh|
Domicile certificate is generally issued by the designated authorities of the state and union territories. It can be Revenue Department Officer, Tehsildar Officer, District Magistrate, SDO, SDM or Circle Officer. Each state and union territory has the respective issuing authority for domicile certificate. Here we will provide you all the information related to Madhya Pradesh residence certificate in detail.
Madhya Pradesh Original Residence Certificate Download Form
If you are facing any problem while applying online, you can easily apply offline by following the steps given below.
- For this, first you have to get its application form. You will get the form from the office of the Revenue Department.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form from here, you have to fill all the information asked in it correctly.
- After this, you will have to attach your necessary documents with the form and submit it to the office of the Revenue Department of your area.
- After this your application will be verified and your certificate will be issued.
- Photo copy of Voter ID Card
- Photo copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Family Register
- Photo Copy of Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Electricity Bill or Water Bill
- Passport-Size Photo
The government has set some special eligibility to make MP domicile certificate (original residence certificate Madhya Pradesh). On the basis of which applicant domicile certificate can be made.
- The applicant must be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- If a person marries a person from MP and that person is a resident of Madhya Pradesh. So for this the applicant will need the residence certificate of the husband.
- If a child application applies for permanent certificate or residence certificate. So he will need residence certificate of his parents.