Download Masik Krishna Janmashtami Puja Vidhi in Hindi PDF
You can download the Masik Krishna Janmashtami Puja Vidhi in Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Masik Krishna Janmashtami Puja Vidhi | मासिक कृष्णा जन्माष्टमी पूजा विधि in Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||782 KB|
|Date Added||Jun 19, 2022|
Masik Krishna Janmashtami Puja Vidhi in Hindi
Lord Krishna is considered to be an incarnation of Lord Shri Hari Vishnu. Krishna ji had saved his devotees through his pastimes in the Dwapur era. The devotees of Lord Krishna observe the monthly Krishna Janmashtami fast that comes in every month with full devotion and offer different types of incense, lamps, and naivedya etc. to please Lord Krishna. If you want to know how to observe monthly Krishna Janmashtami fast, then you can download the PDF given in this post.
Masik Krishna Janmashtami Vrat Puja Vidhi
- The Ashtami date of the month of Margashirsh should be followed by the rules of fasting with reverence.
- After coming out of the bath in the morning, worship of Shivling should be done with the smell, flowers, incense, lamp, newdhya, tambul [paan] etc.
- After worship, havan should be done with black sesame seeds.
- One should sleep on the ground after drinking cow urine.
- After getting food to Brahmins, donation should be given as much as possible.
- By fasting for twelve months of this monthly Krishnashtami, all the wishes are fulfilled.
Significance of Masik Krishnashtami
- In the month of Margashirsh, after bathing in a holy place or river, pond, worshiping Shivalinga, after drinking cow urine, one should sleep on the ground.
- On Krishnashtami of Paush month, worshiping Maheshwar by the name of Shambhu, one should drink ghee.
- On Krishnashtami of Magh month, worshiping Lord Shankar by the name of Maheshwar, cow’s milk should be drunk.
- On Krishnashtami of Falgun month, worshiping Lord Shiva in the name of Mahadev and eating sesame seeds.
- On Krishnashtami of Chetra month, worship should be done in the name of Sthanu and pure sattvik food should be taken.
- On Krishnashtami of Baisakh month, worshiping Lord Shiva in the name of Shiva should drink Kushodak.
- On Krishnashtami of Jyeshtha month, worshiping Shiva by the name of Pashupati and drinking cow urine.
- On Krishnashtami of the month of Ashadh, worshiping Lord Shankar with the name of Ugra should do Gomay-prashan [made from cow’s milk].
- On Krishnashtami of Shravan month, worshiping Lord Shankar with the name of Sharva should do Arka Prashan.
- On Krishnashtami of Bhadrapada month, after worshiping Lord Shiva by the name of Tryambak, bill leaves should be consumed.
- On Krishnashtami of Ashwin month, worshiping Lord Shankar with the name of Bhava, rice should be eaten.
- After worshiping Lord Shankar in the name of Rudra on Krishnashtami of Kartik month, one should drink curd at night.
Leave a Reply