Download Margashirsha Guruvar Vrat Pooja Vidhi Marathi PDF
You can download the Margashirsha Guruvar Vrat Pooja Vidhi Marathi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Margashirsha Guruvar Vrat Pooja Vidhi Marathi PDF|
|No. of Pages||8|
|File size||904 KB|
|Date Added||Nov 11, 2022|
Margashirsha Guruvar Vrat Pooja Vidhi Overview
Margashirsha, the ninth month of the Marathi year, starts from November 27 this year. Every Thursday in Margashirsha is special for Savasana women. On this day, Vaibhav Lakshmi or Mahalakshmi Vrat (Mahalakshmi Vrat) is prayed to bring satisfaction, peace and prosperity to the family.
- Clean the place and draw rangoli before pooja.
- Arrange the swastika with rangoli and place a square on it.
- Rangoli should be drawn all around.
- Put a red cloth on the square and put rice or wheat on it
- Rotate. Pour turmeric-kunku on it.
- Leave durva, betel nut and shikka in a copper of water.
- Put turmeric-kunkva fingers on the outside of the pot.
- After the copper, decorate with vida or mango leaves around and place coconut in the middle.
- Keep the urn on the wheel.
- Lakshmi Shri Yantra should be kept in front.
- A lamp should be lit in front of Lakshmi.
- Lakshmi should be worshiped.
- Fruits, sweets, milk should be offered.
- A lotus flower should be offered to the goddess.
- Aarti should be done with family after Lakshmi Puja.
- Shree Lakshmi Naman Ashtak should be recited. Vrat Katha should be read.
- Express your heart’s desire and pray.
- In the evening worship the goddess again and make offerings.
- Separate a page for cow.
- Then have a happy meal with the family.
- The next day the water from the kalasha should be sprinkled in the house and then the water should be carried to a river or lake, or applied to a basil plant.
- The leaves should be kept aside and then put in Nirmala.
- On the last Thursday five kumarikas or five Savashni are invited and offer turmeric-kunku, fruits, dakshina and Mahalakshmi fast.
- He should be felicitated by giving a story book.