Download Makar Sankranti Sugad Puja Vidhi Marathi PDF
You can download the Makar Sankranti Sugad Puja Vidhi Marathi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Makar Sankranti Sugad Puja Vidhi Marathi PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||324 KB|
|Date Added||Jan 15, 2023|
Overview of Makar Sankranti Sugad Puja Vidhi
This year on 15 January 2023, the festival of Makar Sankranti will be celebrated across the country with great fanfare. Every state has a different way of celebrating it.
People fly kites in Gujarat on the occasion of Makar Sankranti, a festival celebrated in UP-Bihar with dahi-chuda. However, dishes made from sesame seeds are made everywhere on Sankranthi. Actually sesame seeds have special importance in Makar Sankranti. People use sesame in different ways on this day.
- Sugada should be worshiped on a table or a square.
- A nice rangoli should be drawn around the board.
- Put a red cloth on the plate and put rice or wheat on it.
- Sugad should be laid on it. Before laying the sugad, apply turmeric and kunku to it.
- After that, gram, carrot, sugarcane, sesame, groundnut, sugarcane, sesame, turmeric-kunkm, wheat
- Add all the ingredients like ombya to the pot.
- Put the big black color sugad below it and put the red color sugad on it to fill both.
- Carry Akshata, flowers, turmeric, kunkum on the Sugada and offer salutations.
- After this incense, lamp should be offered.
- An offering of sesame ladle and halwa should be made to Sugada.
The festival of Makar Sankranti falls in the month of January and in the month of Paush according to the Hindu calendar. According to the Gregorian calendar, the day the Sun enters Capricorn corresponding to the month of January is celebrated every year. It is the first day of Sun’s entry into Capricorn.