Download Maharashtra Inter caste Marriage Grant Application Form PDF
You can download the Maharashtra Inter caste Marriage Grant Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Maharashtra Inter caste Marriage Grant Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||8 KB|
|Date Added||Oct 7, 2022|
Maharashtra Inter caste Marriage Grant Application Form Overview
Inter-caste Marriage Grant Government of Maharashtra PDF : Like other states of the country, the Government of Maharashtra is also encouraging inter-caste marriages. Through this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the people living in the state. Thousands of citizens of the state have benefited from the launch of “Inter-caste Marriage Scheme”. So through this you will be able to know that what is the Inter State Bihar Scheme Maharashtra? And you will also be able to get information about the disadvantages and advantages of this. Apart from this, you will get detailed information about Inter-Caste Marriage Grant Form, necessary documents related to, application process etc. Through Inter-Caste Marriage Grant Maharashtra Government is providing assistance of up to ₹ 50000 to married couples.
|Article||Interracial marriage grant application|
|Beneficiary||State Inter-caste Marriage Beneficiaries|
|Is funded by||State and Centre (50:50)|
|Incentives||Earlier Rs 50000 – Now Rs 3 lakh|
|Purpose||to provide incentive|
|Beneficiary category||Upper Permanent Residents of Maharashtra, Hindus, Jains Lingayats, Sikhs and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Nomadic Castes, Nomadic Tribes and Special Backward Classes.|
|Liaison office||Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare, Mumbai City & Urban|
- The individual/couple should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra for this scheme.
- The beneficiary/married couple under the Inter-Caste Marriage Yojana should be a SC ST, VJNT and SBC. (caste certificate needed)
- To take advantage of the inter-caste marriage scheme Maharashtra, the married couple should present the marriage registration certificate.
- Married couple, the age of the man should not be less than 21 years and the age of the woman should not be less than 18 years. (Bride of School Leaving Certificate)
- Two honorable person recommendation letter under Inter-caste marriage scheme.
- Joint photo of couple.
- The definition of inter-caste marriage in this regard is a marriage between SC/ST/VJ/NT/SBC persons and the other person should belong to the upper caste, Hindu Lingayat, Jain, Sikh community.
Intercaste Marriage Grant Application PDF
Applicant/married couple should submit their application in person in prescribed format to the concerned District Social Welfare Officer, z.p./ (for Mumbai City and Mumbai UP Municipal Social Welfare Officer, Bruham Mumbai, Chembur) along with necessary documentary evidence. Those who want to take advantage of the scheme by applying under Maharashtra Inter-caste Marriage, read the posts given below carefully.
- Firstly the interested beneficiary has to visit the official website of Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra.
- Now the main page of the website will open.
- The main page of the website itself will show you the option of inter-caste marriage scheme, you have to click on this option.
- On clicking, a new page of the website will open where you will see an application form. You have to click on this application form.
- Or you can directly download the application form which is given in the form of PDF through the link given below.
- After downloading the Inter-caste Marriage Scheme Maharashtra Form as PDF, print it and enter the required information listed in it like Aadhar card number, date of marriage etc.
- Now with this you have to attach the required documents.
- After attaching the copy of all the documents, you submit them to your nearest District Social Welfare Officer or Municipal Social Welfare Officer’s office.
- Through this process you will be able to get yourself registered in this scheme and will be able to take advantage of Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme.