Download Mahalaxmi Vrat Katha Hindi PDF
You can download the Mahalaxmi Vrat Katha Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Mahalaxmi Vrat Katha Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||596 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 18, 2022|
Mahalaxmi Vrat Katha Overview
In order to get the blessings of Mata Lakshmi ji to observe the fast together, this fast has to be done with great rituals. You must know that Mata Lakshmi ji is great among all the goddesses and that is why Mata Lakshmi ji is called as Mahalakshmi ji, Mata Lakshmi is called the goddess of wealth.
Mother Lakshmi ji bestows special grace on her devotees by the regular recitation of Siddha Lakshmi Stotra. Shri Mahalakshmi Kavach removes all the troubles from the life of the devotees. Goddess Lakshmi showers a lot of money on the devotees who read Mahalakshmi Ashtakam and Shri Lakshmi Chalisa with a sincere heart. Shri Mahalakshmi Suprabhatam should be recited by meditating on Mother Lakshmi with devotion. To get all kinds of material pleasures in life, one should observe the fast of Kojagiri Pournima as well as listen to the story of Kojagiri Pournima. By continuously reciting Shri Lakshmi Sahasranama Stotra and Shri Mahalakshmi Stotra, happiness and peace remain in your life.
Mahalaxmi Vrat Katha:
It is a matter of ancient times, that once a poor Brahmin lived in a village. That Brahmin used to worship Shri Vishnu regularly. Pleased with his devotion and worship, Lord Shri Vishnu appeared to him. And asked the brahmin to ask for his wish, the brahmin expressed his desire to have Lakshmi ji’s abode in his house. Hearing this, Shri Vishnu ji told the Brahmin the way to attain Lakshmi ji, a woman comes in front of the temple, who comes here and pats her, you invite her to come to your home. That woman is Goddess Lakshmi.
After Goddess Lakshmi ji comes to your house, your house will be filled with money and grains. Saying this Shri Vishnu left. The next day he sat down in front of the temple at four o’clock in the morning. When Laxmi ji came to eat the food, the Brahmin requested her to come to his house. Hearing the words of the Brahmin, Lakshmi ji understood that all this has happened at the behest of Vishnu ji. Lakshmi ji told the Brahmin that you fast for Mahalakshmi, fasting for 16 days and offering Ardhya to the moon on the sixteenth day will fulfill your wishes.
The brahmin performed fast and worshiped as per the instructions of the goddess and called the goddess facing north, Lakshmi ji fulfilled her promise. From that day onwards, this fast is observed with full devotion by the above method.
- Get up early in the morning and take a bath and clean the place of worship.
- This is a one day fast, so take a pledge for it.
- Install the idol of Mahalakshmi on a platform.
- The Shree Yantra is placed near the idol.
- A kalash filled with water is placed in front of the idol, it is a symbol of prosperity.
- Offer flowers, fruits and naivedya to the goddess.
- Light a ghee lamp and incense.
- Read stories, hymns and pray.
- In the end, aarti is performed to please the goddess.
- The fast ends in the evening after the puja.
- Mahalaxmi Vrat on Monday, September 13, 2021
- Mahalaxmi Vrat starts on Monday, September 13, 2021
- Mahalaxmi Vrat Purna on Tuesday, September 28, 2021
- Ashtami Tithi starts – September 13, 2021 at 03:10 PM
- Ashtami Tithi ends – September 14, 2021 at 01:09 PM
Choghadiya Muhurta of Mahalaxmi Vrat
- Choghadiya Muhurta of the day – 6:05 am
- Night Choghadiya Muhurta – 6:29 PM
- Amrit Kaal – 06:05 AM to 07:38 AM