Download Krishak Bandhu KYC Form PDF
You can download the Krishak Bandhu KYC Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Krishak Bandhu KYC Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||935 KB|
|Date Added||Aug 30, 2022|
Krishak Bandhu KYC Form Overview
The West Bengal Government has released a scheme that supports the cause of farmers and landless labourers in the State. It seeks to provide assured income and insurance benefits to the said beneficiaries and their dependents. This scheme was launched by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee. The objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to all Farmers of West Bengal for agricultural purposes and to provide social security to the farm families in the event of untimely death of the farmers.
|Name of Scheme||Krishak Bandhu 2022|
|Started By||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Objective||Financial Assistance and Life Insurance|
|Benefits||₹5,000 per annum|
- Applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal
- Only farmers can apply.
- Age limit should be between 18 and 60 years old.
- Direct benefit under the scheme includes financial assistance for cultivation purpose upto a maximum of Rs. 10,000 /- per annum and a minimum of 4,000/- per annum receivable in two equal installments during Kharif and Rabi seasons every year.Farmers with 1 acre or more of cultivable land are entitled for assistance of Rs.10,000/- per annum. Farmers with cultivable land holding of less than 1 acre will get assistance on pro-rata basis subject to a minimum assistance of Rs. 4,000/- .
- Under “Krishak Bandhu Death Benefit” component of the scheme, in case of death of a farmer between the age of 18 to 60 years, the State Government provides one time lump sum grant of Rs. 2 lakh to the family of the deceased to ensure social security to the bereaved family.
- visit to the official website https://krishakbandhu.net/ form for the scheme.
- Look for the application form present on the webpage.
- Fill up all the required details correctly.
- Click on submit.
- Take printout for the future use.
- Attested Copy of ID Proof
- Voter ID Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Attested Copy of Death Certificate
- Krishak Bandhu Card Attested Copy
- Attested Copy of Self-Declaration of Applicant
- Authenticated ROR
- Legal guardian declaration in case of a minor claimant