Download Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana Form PDF
You can download the Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||7|
|File size||1.3 MB|
|Date Added||Nov 30, 2022|
Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana Overview
The Government of Uttar Pradesh operates a number of welfare schemes for all sections of the society. Which are mainly related to other major sectors like education, health, agriculture, employment. The main objective of all these schemes is to promote agriculture. So that there is socio-economic development of the needy people and their standard of living can rise. One of which is “Chief Minister Kisan Evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana” Under this scheme, insurance care cards will be provided to the farmers. Farmers can take advantage of this in case of any illness or accident in the assured hospitals of the state.
- Eligible applicant should be from economically weak or BPL family.
- The main applicant of the scheme must be a resident of UP.
- The age of the main insurance care card holder should be between 18 to 70 years.
- The annual income of the family is less than Rs.75000.
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID Card .
- income certificate .
- Age certificate.
- death certificate.
- Disabled certificate.
- Hospital and medicine bills.
- Bank passbook.
- Passport size photo.
Steps to Download Chief Minister Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana Application Form:
If you want to download UP Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana Application Form, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all you have to go to its official website. Here you will get information about CM Kisan Evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana.
- On this page you have to click on the download mark under “How To Apply”.
- On clicking, its application form will open in front of you. From here you can download the form.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you have to take a print out of it. After this, all the information asked in it will have to be filled correctly.
- After filling the information, you have to attach your required documents with the form.
- After all the process is completed, you have to submit the filled application form to the concerned authority.
- After this your application will be scrutinized and you will be given the benefit of the scheme.