Download Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil Information Marathi PDF
You can download the Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil Information Marathi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil Information Marathi PDF|
|No. of Pages||6|
|File size||311 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 22, 2022|
Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil Information Overview
Here, we are going to know the complete information about social reformer Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil (1887-1959) in simple Marathi language. If you don’t know enough about Karmaveer then read this article completely. Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil was born on September 22, 1887 in Kumbhoj village of Kolhapur district. His father’s name was Paigonda Patil and mother’s name was Gangabai. Paigonda Patil’s village is Aitawde in Sangli district.
After passing Marathi 5th standard from Bhaurao Patil Vitya School, he was admitted to Rajaram High School, Kolhapur for further education. At that place they were accommodated in Jain Boarding. Bhaurao rebellious nature was visible from his childhood.
|Name:||Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil|
|Birthday:||22 September 1887|
|Birthplace:||‘Kumbhoj’ District Kolhapur|
|Hometown:||‘Aitwade’ District Sangli|
|Father Name:||Paigonda Patil|
|Wife Name:||Lakshmibai (married to Lakshmibai at the age of 18)|
|Organization:||Ryot Education Institute|
|Death:||9 May 1959|
- In the year 1919, with the noble aim of providing education to the Bahujan community, a proposal was approved for starting an educational institution.
- In the year 1919, on the occasion of Vijayadashami on 4th October, Bhaurao established the “Rayat Shikshan Sanstha”.
- This organization was established in the village of Kale (Satara District).
- He initiated educational work by starting a hostel, a primary school and a night school on behalf of this organization in the village of Kale.
- Bhaurao planted the seeds of equality, fraternity, dignity of labor and social consciousness among the students.
- The four principles of Ryat Shikshan Sanstha are self-reliance, self-respect, independence and self-study.
- From the point of view of education, the backward class should get the taste of education, they should get free education, students of different religions and sects should develop a feeling of love towards each other, old customs should be rejected and culture of development should be created among the students, the importance of unity should be emphasized, students should be thrifty, self-reliant, energetic and characterful. to try, The objective of this Ryot Education Institution was to expand the institution regionally in order to bring the Bahujan community into the stream of education.
- Bhaurao Patil came in contact with Mahatma Gandhi in 1921. Gandhiji’s thoughts had a deep impact on Bhaurao. He accepted Khadi like Gandhiji. And fully adopted the principles of Mahatma Gandhi in his life.
- Government of India has honored Karmaveer Bhaurao Patal with ‘Padma Bhushan’ award.
- Pune University has duly honored him with the title of ‘Doctor of Literature’ in 1959.