Download Jal Jeevan Mission Form & Har Ghar Nal Yojana Form PDF
You can download the Jal Jeevan Mission Form & Har Ghar Nal Yojana Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Jal Jeevan Mission Form & Har Ghar Nal Yojana Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||570 KB|
|Date Added||Oct 2, 2022|
Jal Jeevan Mission Form & Har Ghar Nal Yojana Form Overview
Jal Jeevan Mission:
Jal Jeevan Mission, is envisioned to provide safe and adequate drinking water through individual household tap connections by 2024 to all households in rural India. The programme will also implement source sustainability measures as mandatory elements, such as recharge and reuse through grey water management, water conservation, rain water harvesting. The Jal Jeevan Mission will be based on a community approach to water and will include extensive Information, Education and communication as a key component of the mission. The Jal Jeevan Mission will be based on a community approach to water and will include extensive Information, Education and communication as a key component of the mission. JJM looks to create a jan andolan for water, thereby making it everyone’s priority.
Har Ghar Nal Yojana:
The Jal Jeevan Mission is being implemented in partnership with the states, so that every household in the villages can have a household tap connection by 2024. Rural drinking water supply is a complex subject, with various social, environmental and technological challenges such as land-based and anthropogenic water. Quality issues, long-term supply of potable water in harsh climatic-climatic conditions and disaster-prone areas, measurement and monitoring of water service delivery, behavior change management, cost-effective greywater treatment and reuse, etc. Thus, challenges and knowledge gaps are being faced.
There is a great need for significant research and innovation in the water supply sector along with the future of rural water security while implementing the Jal Jeevan Mission with speed and scale. Now, more than ever, the National Jal Jeevan Mission will support, promote and cultivate research and innovation to solve the problem faced by the water supply sector in rural areas.
Jal Jeevan Mission Scheme Registration:
- Planning a participatory rural water supply strategy to ensure potable drinking water security on a long-term basis for each rural household and public institution in the States/UTs. GP buildings, schools, Anganwadi centres, health centres, health centers etc.
- To build water supply infrastructure to the States/UTs so that every rural household has functional tap connection (FHTC) by 2024 and sufficient water is available on regular basis.
- States/UTs will plan for their drinking water security.
- Gram Panchayats/rural communities to plan, implement, manage, own, operate and maintain water supply systems in their village.
- States/UTs to develop strong institutions focusing on service delivery and financial sustainability of the sector by promoting utility approach.
- Capacity building of stakeholders and creating community awareness on the importance of water for improving quality of life.
- To provide and mobilize financial assistance to the States/UTs for the implementation of the Mission.
Har Ghar Nal Yojana Benefits:
- Every household tap facility by 2024
- Water Conservation and Rainwater Harvesting
- Renewal of traditional and other water bodies
- Watershed development and intensive afforestation
- clean drinking water