Download IOB DD Form PDF
You can download the IOB DD Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|IOB DD Form PDF
|No. of Pages
|Feb 3, 2023
Overview of IOB DD Form
A Demand Draft (DD) is a type of payment instrument that is issued by a bank, allowing an individual to make a payment to another person or entity. Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) provides Demand Drafts to its customers as a secure and convenient way to make payments.
To issue a Demand Draft from IOB, an individual will need to fill out a Demand Draft (DD) form. The following information is typically required to be filled out on the form:
- Name of the payee: The name of the person or entity to whom the payment is being made.
- Amount: The amount of the DD.
- Purpose of the DD: A brief description of why the DD is being issued.
- Account number: The customer’s IOB account number, from which the funds for the DD will be debited.
- Signature: The signature of the account holder.
It is advisable to double-check all the information before submitting the DD form, to ensure that the payment is made to the correct person or entity. The customer will be required to pay a fee for the DD, which will be debited from their IOB account. Once the DD is issued, it can be used to make a payment to the payee, either by presenting it in person or by mailing it to the payee.
- Payee’s Name
- Branch Name
- Payable Location
- Cash details in case when DD are made on cash
- Cheque details in case when DD are made on Cheque
- And any other details
Indian Overseas Bank DD Charges
|TT to IOB branches in India
|TT to other banks