Download IOB Bank Account Opening Form PDF
You can download the IOB Bank Account Opening Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||IOB Bank Account Opening Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||6|
|File size||341 KB|
|Date Added||Feb 3, 2023|
Overview of IOB Bank Account Opening Form
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) provides customers with the option to open different types of bank accounts, such as savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposit accounts, and more. To open an account with IOB, an individual will need to fill out an account opening form.
The following documents are typically required when opening an account with IOB:
- Proof of identity: PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.
- Proof of address: Aadhar card, Voter ID, Passport, Utility bill, etc.
- Recent passport-sized photographs
- Initial deposit amount as per the bank’s requirement for the type of account being opened.
The account opening form will also require basic personal information such as the individual’s name, address, contact details, date of birth, and more. It is advisable to read the terms and conditions carefully before filling out the form, to ensure that all the information provided is accurate and complete.
- Name and Permanent Address of Applicants
- Aadhaar and PAN Number
- Name of sole/first account holder
- Names of the joint account holders (If applicable)
- Mode of operation
- Nomination Details
- ATM/DEBIT CARD
- And any other details
- Account Opening Form
- ID Proof- Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, etc.
- Address Proof- Aadhaar Card, Electricity bill, Voter Card, etc.
- PAN Card
- 2 Passport Size Photograph
- And any other Documents
- Individuals, Joint accounts, Clubs, associations, trusts, Govt. Bodies, societies (including co-operatives), educational institutions, associations and other non-trading organizations.
- Minors who have completed ten years of age can apply in their names.
You need to maintain a minimum balance of Rs. 100/- for non-cheque-operated accounts and Rs. 500/- for cheque-operated accounts in branches in rural and semi-urban areas. It is Rs.500 for a non-cheque-operated accounts and Rs.1000 for a cheque-operated accounts in other branches.
For pension accounts the minimum balance is Rs. 5/- for non-cheque operated accounts and Rs. 250/- for cheque-operated accounts.
IOB Bank Customer Care Number: Ph: 0091-44-852 3582 Fax: 0091-44-841 8030
Leave a Reply