Download Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership Form PDF
You can download the Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||4|
|File size||33 KB|
|Date Added||Nov 2, 2022|
Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership Overview
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is one of the Largest and trustworthy Petrochemical company in India. IOCL includes Hindustan Petroleum, Bharat gas and Indian oil. The Dealer Ship for the leading gas supplying agencies in all over India. So client can choose among lots of options about finalize the gas companies that will be benefit in customer attraction.
Indian Oil Petrol Pump Area Requirement:
Placing a Petrol pump in a suitable and favourable location is a big deal. The area should be safe as Indian oil deals with Petrol and Diesel retail outlets. Company is looking forward to acquire some suitable location so that they can take a step forward and act upon your dealership.
- Based on the information, for regular retail outlets, company selects a considerable location of a National Highway and urban semi-urban regions
- For the rural retail outlets company selects a land of a rural areas as they are located in Rural areas.
- Lease agreement if the land is taken on lease.
- Bank account copy
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- No Objection certificates.
- Land property documents.
- A copy of PAN and for identity as well as address proof your Aadhar card.
- In order to be suitable for the dealership, one must match the eligibility criteria made by IOCL
- Only people those who are permanent residence of Indian can apply for the IOCL dealership
- Applicant’s age limit should be between 21-55. Relaxation of age will be applied if there is any serious conditions or freedom fighters of the company
- If anyone is interested applying for dealership in a rural are then one must provide a 10th pass Qualifying certificate or else they should read and write, and little knowledge of number will be considerable.
- Those who are applying for a dealership in a Urban area should provide their 12th pass certificate from any recognize institute.
- Anyone those who are applying for Kisan Seva Kendra must be a residence of that District.
- Applicant those who belong from ST/SC category then they must apply from SC/ST Quota
- People those who belong from National sports players and Freedom fighters can apply from reserved category.
Investment capital requirement
- 10-25 L
- 25-50 L
- 50-1 Cr
- 1-5 Cr
Fee for Retail Outlet Dealership Application Form Submission:
|Category||Regular ROs||Rural ROs|
|Locations reserved for SC/ST category||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 2,500|
|Locations reserved for OBC category||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 4,000|
|Other locations||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 8,000|