Download Income Tax Application Form 10A PDF
You can download the Income Tax Application Form 10 A PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Income Tax Application Form 10 A PDF|
|No. of Pages||4|
|File size||1 MB|
|Date Added||Sep 23, 2022|
Income Tax Application Form 10A Overview
Form 10A is required to apply under section 12A (the Income Tax Act of 1961) for registration of a charitable or religious trust. An individual can file Form 10A online by logging into the e-filing website of the Income Tax Department.
|Article||Income Tax Form 10 A|
|Beneficiary||Charitable or religious trust|
|Benefits||Beneficial to apply|
Documents required :
- Where the trust is made, or the institution is established, under an instrument, a self-certified copy of the instrument constitutes the trust or institution.
- Where the trust is made, or the institution is established, otherwise under an instrument, a self-attested copy of the certificate of creation of the trust, or of the establishment of the institution.
- Self-attested copy of registration with the Registrar of Companies or Registrar of Firms and Societies or Registrar of Public Trusts, as the case may be.
- Self-attested copy of documents adopting or modifying the items, if any.
- If any self-certified copy of the order of rejection of application for grant of registration under section 12A or section 12AA is available, it shall be produced.