Download IDBI Bank 15H Form PDF
You can download the IDBI Bank 15H Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||IDBI Bank 15H Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||2.7 MB|
|Date Added||Aug 22, 2022|
IDBI Bank 15H Form Overview
Form 15H is a self-declaration form which helps individuals above 60 years of age save Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) on the interest income earned by him on his fixed deposits. The assesses is supposed to submit a declaration form to his banker to apply for no deduction or lower deduction for fixed deposits made by him
- An individual should be a resident of India in order to use this provision.
- Form 15H is designed for senior citizens only, i.e. an individual should be over the age of 60 years in order to use this form.
- Your income tax calculation should be nil
- Only individuals can use this form. Organisations or companies cannot submit form 15H.
- As per the Income Tax Slab, that is set by the government, you should make sure your total interest earned from different sources does not exceed the limits for your tax bracket.
Form 15G is a two-page application form consisting of Part 1 and Part 2.
- Name of individual claiming relief
- Details of investment
- The amount invested
- Date of investing
- An estimate of the amount which one can receive
- Age and occupation of individual
- Last assessment year
- Name and address of individual
- Period in which dividend was credited
- Interest rate on investment
Steps to fill the 15G Application Form
- First you must check the eligibility to fill the form.
- Name of Declarant – Your name
- PAN card details – Your PAN number
- Status – To recognise a person, a HUF or an Association
- Year – It refers to the current financial year for which you are filling up the form
- Residential Status – Mention your nationality
- Please provide your address and contact details below
- Check all details before completing your application form so that you don’t have to go back and fix mistakes later on.
- Mention the assessment year in the form.
- You should be hoping your estimate of income is an accurate one
- Please only complete Part 1 of the form. Part 2 should not be filled out by you,
- This form is intended to supplement your income tax return and should not be used as a replacement. You need to file the tax return separately.
- Do not forget to take an acknowledgment after submitting this form
- Please provide your PAN (Permanent Account Number).