Download HP Ration Card Application Form PDF
You can download the HP Ration Card Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Dhanya Dhanya ho Pradakshina Marathi PDF|
|No. of Pages||4|
|File size||1.1 MB|
|Date Added||Oct 12, 2022|
HP Ration Card Form Overview
As you all know that ration card is one of the official documents which is issued by the state government. As defined by the government, different families fall under certain categories on the basis of their family income. Based on that, these families are allowed to buy food grains at subsidized rates through the Public Distribution System or PDS.
HP New Ration Card fulfills its functions under the National Food Security Act (NFSA). The quantity of ration items that a family is entitled to are issued by the type of ration card to them.
|Article||Ration card form|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|The gain||Ration at cheap rate|
- Ration card application form
- Proof of date of birth.
- Proof of residence.
- Pan card.
- Driving license.
- Passport size photograph.
- Aadhar card.
- Every family that comes under the state of Himachal Pradesh is eligible for a ration card.
- Applicant’s age should be 18 years or above.
- Applicant must have temporary ration card then only they can apply for new ration card.
Himachal Pradesh Ration Card Application Process:
- First of all you have to go to its official website. Here its home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of “Application”.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the option of “Application Form for Ration Card” in the column of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department.
- After clicking, Himachal Ration Card Application Form will open in front of you.
- From here you can download this form. Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling all the information you have to attach your required documents with the form.
- Now finally you have to check the form and submit the form to the office of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs / Gram Panchayat Development Officer of your area.
- After this, your ration card will be issued by the concerned authorities after checking your application.