Download HP Kisan Credit Card Form PDF
You can download the HP Kisan Credit Card Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||HP Kisan Credit Card Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||741 KB|
|Date Added||Oct 21, 2022|
HP Kisan Credit Card Form Overview
Himachal Pradesh government is taking various steps to double the income of farmers and improve their economic and social status. Similarly, HP government is providing loans to farmers at low interest rates through Kisan Credit Card. On Kisan Credit Card (KCC), the state government has kept an interest rate of 2% on loans up to Rs 2 lakh. Only small and marginal farmers of the state can apply for Himachal Pradesh Kisan Credit Card. After which the life of the farmer will also be insured along with the loan to the farmer. So that in future if any accident happens to the farmer. So that the family members of the farmer can be given the benefit of the insurance policy.
The Kisan Credit Card was launched in 1998-99 by the government of India in association with the Reserve Bank of India and the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) to provide a much-needed relief to debt-ridden farmers.
Farmers in India are forced to take loans from lenders at high interest rates burdened by failed crop seasons and poor harvests because of drought or unseasonal rains. Failure to repay means more woes. As a result, the Kisan Credit Card was launched to give loans to farmers at reasonable rates.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 75 years
- In case a borrower is a senior citizen (age more than 60 years), a co-borrower is mandatory where the co-borrower should be a legal heir
- All farmers – individuals/joint cultivators, owners
- Tenant farmers, oral lessees, and sharecroppers, etc.
- SHGs or joint liability groups including tenant farmers
- PAN Card,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving Licence or any other government approved photo ID for Proof of Identity.
- Utility bills (not more than 3 months old) or any other government approved address proof.
- Bank statement for the last 3 months,
- Salary slips for the last 3 months,
- Audited financials for the last two years (for self-employed),
- Form 16.
- The Interest rate offered on the loan may go as low as 2.00%
- Banks will not seek security on loans up to Rs. 1.60 lakh
- Crop insurance coverage against a variety of calamities is given to the users
- Maximum loan up to Rs. 3.00 lakh can be taken by the card holder