Download Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana Application Form PDF
You can download the Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||492 KB|
|Date Added||Nov 21, 2022|
Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana Overview
The Himachal Pradesh government has started the Grihini Suvidha Yojana for the women of the state. Ujjwala Yojana has been started in HP by the name of Grihini Suvidha Yojana. For which approval has also been received from the Central Government. Himachal Pradesh is one such state, which will provide benefits to all the families of the state. Under the scheme, the state government will provide LPG connection to those families. Those who do not have LPG connection. The state government will provide LPG connection and gas stove to all the families of the state for 2 years. 12 crore has been approved by the government for the budget of HP Grihini Suvidha Scheme.
|Articles||HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana|
|Beneficiary||women of the state|
Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana Application Form:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Himachal Food and Civil Supplies Department.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Downloadable Forms” on the column of CITIZEN SERVICES on its home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to click on the link of “Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana Form”.
- After this the application form PDF will open in front of you. You can download the form from here.
- Or you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill all the details asked in the form carefully.
- In which you will get the name of the application, Aadhaar number, date of birth, father and mother’s name.
- Then enter the address of the district, pin code, state, mobile number and email id.
- After that fill your POI code, card number, ration card number, nationality, bank account number and other bank details.
- After filling all the information, you have to attach your required documents with the form.
- After this you have to submit the completely filled application form to the concerned department office.
- After this your application will be scrutinized and you will be given benefits under the scheme.