Download Haryana Shramik Card Form PDF
You can download the Haryana Shramik Card Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Haryana Shramik Card Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||24|
|File size||11.2 MB|
|Date Added||Nov 2, 2022|
Haryana Shramik Card Overview
Under the Labor Department, the Haryana government provides benefits to the workers of the state through various types of government services through the scheme. For which it is necessary for the beneficiary worker to have Haryana Shramik Card (Labour Card). Shramik Cards are issued by the Labor Department, Haryana Government. For which only workers doing unorganized sector employment can apply.
The main scheme available through Labor Card Haryana are many other schemes like Financial Assistance Scheme, Kanyadan Yojana, Haryana Labor Scholarship Scheme, Maternity Assistance Scheme, Workers Insurance Scheme for purchase/construction of labor house. Through which the standard of living of the workers can be improved.The benefits of Shramik Card are mainly the workers working in the construction work of unorganized sector, workers employed in MNREGA etc. Click on the link given below to download Haryana Bhawan Nirman Shramik Yojana Form PDF Haryana.
|Article||Haryana Shramik Card Form|
|Relevant departments||Haryana Labor Department|
|Beneficiary||Workers in the unorganized sector|
|Purpose||Providing government service|
- Labor application form (Labor Application Form Haryana)
- Work Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Labor Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Passport-size Photo
- Financial assistance (Haryana Labor Scholarship Scheme) for the purchase of school uniforms, books and copies etc. for the boys and girls of the contributory workers to continue their studies from class I to class XII.
- Scholarship scheme for children of contributory workers.
- Financial assistance to the boys of laborers and unmarried workers in the form of omen on their own marriage.
- Financial assistance for developing sports talent of the children of contributory workers.
- Financial assistance for developing talent in cultural field of children of contributory workers.
- Financial assistance for new bicycle purchases by Anshadata workers
- Financial assistance for spectacles to contributory workers
- Financial assistance scheme in the form of donation on the wedding ceremony of the daughters of the contributory workers and the women self employed in the concerned organization.
- Anshadata Financial assistance on maternity leave to women workers and wives of male workers.
- Financial assistance in case the subscriber workers become disabled due to accident or any other reason while in service.
- Financial assistance to the contributory workers and their dependents for getting dental care/jaw implants.
- Financial assistance for Artificial Limbs to workers and their dependents who are handicapped in any accident of Anshadata workers.
- Financial assistance for hearing machines to the contributory deaf workers and their deaf dependents.
- Financial assistance to the contributory women workers for buying new sewing machines.
- Financial assistance to handicapped workers and their dependents for three wheeler cycles.
- Help regarding providing LTC (Leave Travel Concession) facility to the contributory workers.
- Financial assistance to the handicapped (blind, retarded, mute and deaf) children of the contributory workers.
- Chief Minister Employees Social Security Scheme.
- Contributor Financial assistance to the widows/dependents of the deceased employee.
- Regarding providing financial assistance for cremation and other events on the death of the contributor worker due to any reason outside the work place.