Download Haryana Rural Area Certificate Application Form PDF
You can download the Haryana Rural Area Certificate Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Haryana Rural Area Certificate Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||65 KB|
|Date Added||Jan 29, 2023|
Overview of Haryana Rural Area Certificate Application Form
The Haryana government provides exemptions in many types of government services, procedures, schemes to the citizens of the rural areas of their state to uplift their standard of living. For which “Haryana Rural Area Certificate (Haryana Rural Area Certificate)” is issued by the Revenue Department. HR Gramen Shetr Praman Patra is an essential document which provides us government job, army recruitment, government employment, education sector, subsidy in health sector. We have given you below Haryana Rural Area Certificate Application | Haryana Rural Zone PDF Form Download | Haryana Rural Area Application Form information has been provided.
|Article||Haryana Rural Area Certificate|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Profit||Relaxation in government services|
To make Haryana Gramen Shetr Praman Patra, we will need other necessary documents like Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Residence Certificate, Affidavit. After which all these documents will have to be attached to the application form and submitted to the Revenue Department.
- Residence certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Report of signature of Sarpanch and Patwari
- Voter ID and Ration Card
- Report signed by MC
What is Rural Area Certificate?
Haryana Rural Area Certificate is a government document which is used for many government schemes. This document is called Rural Area Certificate in Hindi language. This certificate is very important for a person who is living in Haryana rural area, it identifies you. That you are a resident of Haryana Rural Area. To generate the Haryana Rural Certificate you need physical verification from the gazetted officers of the authorized government department. If you also want to get your Haryana Rural Certificate, then for this read our article carefully till the end.
Use of Rural Area Certificate
As we told you that this certificate is an important document. It is used in many of your government and private works. for example
- If you want to take admission in any university then here you can get benefits by showing rural area certificate.
- Apart from this, you can use this certificate to take advantage of the scholarship started by the Haryana government for rural areas.
- You can use Haryana Rural Area Certificate for many other government works.
Steps to Download the Application Form
If you want to make your Haryana Rural Area Certificate, then tell you that you cannot make this certificate online. For this you have to apply offline. Whose whole process is as follows.
- For this you must first get the Haryana Rural Area Certificate Application Form.
- You will get this form from the office of Sarpanch, Patwari of your area. Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill all the information asked in this form carefully.
- After this you have to put your signature. And finally the report of Sarpanch, Patwari, MC has to be attached.
- Now you have to go to your nearest public facility center. Here you have to give the filled application form to the center operator.
- After this, all your information will be entered online by the operator. For this, you have to give Gmail id and Mobile Number.
- After this your CRDI Id will be generated. Through which your form will be submitted through Emitra.
- After the form is submitted, you will be given a receipt. In this way your application will be completed.
- Now you will be called through SMS to collect your certificate.
Leave a Reply