Download Haryana Niwas Praman Patra Application Form Hindi PDF
You can download the Haryana Niwas Praman Patra Application Form Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Haryana Niwas Praman Patra Application Form Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||68 KB|
|Date Added||Oct 27, 2022|
Haryana Niwas Praman Patra Form Overview
Haryana State Government provides Domicile Certificate to the natives of its state to provide benefits of state government services, schemes, which is a kind of important government document. The domicile certificate is provided by the revenue department. Haryana Niwas Praman Patra (Residency Certificate) is required for availing other types of services like Government Jobs, Passport, Schemes, Government Services, Scholarship, Voter Card, License, etc.
|Article||Haryana Niwas Praman Patra Form|
|Beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|Application||Basic address proof|
- While taking admission in schools, colleges, we need domicile certificate.
- To take advantage of the scholarship provided by the government.
- For many Haryana State Government Jobs.
- To take advantage of government jobs or services.
- Haryana Mool Niwas Praman Patra is required to complete many other types of government processes.
- To make a passport.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Voter ID card of applicant or applicant’s father
- passport size photo
- Self-attested certificate.
- Accommodation Application Form, Other Documents (if required).
- Permanent Residents of Haryana State can only apply for Domicile Certificate.
- Residents of Haryana State who are born in or have been residing for 15 years in Haryana. Eligible to apply for Domicile Certificate.
- If a child applies for a residence certificate. So he will need the residence certificate of his parents.
- If a woman is not originally from Haryana but is married to a man who is a permanent resident of Haryana, she will be eligible to apply for a residence certificate.
The validity of the original domicile certificate is for life, but if the person changes his place of residence, then the validity of the original residence certificate may expire.