Download Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Form PDF
You can download the Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||653 KB|
|Date Added||Oct 29, 2022|
Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Overview
In order to double the income of the citizens of Haryana state, many types of agriculture farmer welfare schemes have been started. Under the Mera Pani Mere Virasat Yojana, the Haryana government has started the cultivation of paddy and other crops which require more water, to increase the water level. A plan has been made to give 7000 thousand rupees per acre to the farmers who do not sow crops requiring more water on them. For which the state government has decided that, the areas where the water level is more than 35 meters. There, sowing of crops requiring more water will be banned.
|Article||Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Form|
- Reducing the area under high water demand crops in Haryana.
- To promote alternative crops for sustainable farming and to inspire latest technologies.
- Promote conservation of resources.
- Maintaining ground water level.
- To protect soil health from the ill effects of paddy-wheat cycle and to maintain the balance of micro-elements in the soil.
- To give the option of more profitable crops to the farmer by shifting from the cultivation of paddy-wheat cycle.
- Farmers will have to diversify at least 50% of their paddy cultivated last year.
- The farmer should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- All those farmers who are operating their tube well with 50 hp electric motor will not be allowed to grow paddy.
- Farmers should have their Aadhaar number and an active bank account number linked to Aadhaar.