Download Haryana Ladli Yojana Form 2023 PDF
You can download the Haryana Ladli Yojana Form 2023 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Haryana Ladli Yojana Form 2023 PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||69 KB|
|Date Added||Jan 30, 2023|
Haryana Ladli Yojana Form 2023 Overview
The Haryana government has launched the “Haryana Ladli Yojana” for the girls in its state. Under this scheme, the state government provides pension to prevent female feticide and to encourage girls. The benefit of Haryana Ladli Social Security Allowance Yojana is to encourage such parents who have only girls and do not have their own or adopted boys, after 45 years of age Rs.1600. Ladli Social Security Pension is provided at the rate of per month.
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport photo
- Mother’s ID Card
- Bank passbook
- Resident certificate
- Caste certificate
For Haryana Ladli Suraksha Bhatta Yojana, the age of the applicant should be at least 45 years and maximum 60 years. The amount of pension will come to the mother’s account, if the mother is not alive then this benefit will be given to the father. To avail the benefits of the scheme, the annual income of the family should be less than Rs.2,00,000.
Under the scheme, the beneficiary applicant should have voter card, Aadhaar card, a photo, age related certificate, IFSC. The application form must be submitted along with the photocopy of the bank account number.
Haryana Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme Apply:
To apply for the Haryana Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme and take advantage, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the scheme. Here you will see its home page.
- Now you have to click on “Form” on the home page. As shown in the picture above.
- After this a page will open in front of you. as shown in the picture below.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Application form for Ladli Social Security Allowance” in this page.
- On clicking, PDF form will open in front of you. You download it from here.
- Or you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill all the information asked in it such as district name, city, village name, name of the applicant, name of the parents of the applicant, age, date of birth, Aadhaar number etc.
- After filling all the information, you will have to attach all the necessary documents sought with the form.
- After this you have to submit the application form to the Social Welfare Office in your District/Taluka.
- After that your application will be scrutinized by the concerned authorities. After that you will be given the benefit of the scheme.
Leave a Reply